BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Caitlyn F.
Jacksonville, FL
I cannot live without my Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm!! I love the tingly feeling it gives my lips! It is so refreshing and nourishing! I literally have one in my purse, my room, the bathroom, my car, etc. I will NEVER stop using it!
Emily H.
This is my go-to chapstick! I have so many of these. Burt's Bees chapstick doesn't leave your lips feeling or looking greasy. It does an amazing job at keeping your lips hydrated! The original Burt's Bees chapstick works the best by far!
Judith T.
Miami Beach, FL
Super moisturizing. Lips will never be chapped. Have used for awhile and will continue to buy. It really is the best in the market. It is inexpensive and lasts a long long time.
Ryann B.
I love this chapstick for effortless soft and silky lips. Personally the Burts Bees Pomegranate Chapstick makes my lips extremely smooth and beautiful. It's at a reasonable price too! Only down side is that you have to reapply every hour or so to keep lips looking hydrated. Still recommend!
Candice S.
Boston
I love this brand! The options are subtle in smell, but feel like each works wonders. My favorite is the minty one, but the original is a great go to. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased these!
Brookelyn J.
This is very nourishing on the lips. It is not too slippery on the lips so it lasts a very good amount of time. Very simplistic packaging which I adore, I would defiantly buy again and recommend it to anyone
Katie I.
Always makes my lips smooth. I love the cooling, tingly feeling. I buy it at ulta for points. Basic chapstick application, amazing smell. A little higher price, but it's worth it!
Shelby H.
New Britain, CT
This stuff may feel good at first, but in the long run is incredibly drying! I used this product for a very long time (over a year) and was very happy with it. It felt so good to apply, and instantly hydrated my lips. However, over time I realized just how OFTEN I was reaching for it. I was pulling it out every couple hours to reapply it because my lips were dry and cracked and painful again. I'd freak out whenever I ran out of this stuff, because the only way to stop the pain and discomfort was to reapply. I began suspecting that this stuff was actually making my lips worse, and switched to another brand. Lo and behold, my lips have improved 100%.
SeKai H.
Tacoma, WA
I love Burt's bees, I use to use it all the time. But now that they have a bunch of different types, I would recommend going with one that may better fit your lip type. For me I tend to get dry lips, but I can't stand that feeling of greasy lips especially on the corners of my lips. I rather use The Burt's bees Grape Fruit or Re-hydrating. Overall I enjoy the Re-Hydrating one the most because it has a dry consistency and actually hydrates my lips without leaving them feeling greasy like I just got done eat chicken. Burt's bees has great products and is expanding. I also dinged them a star because their prices can be a little steep, but well worth the buy.
Sylvia T.
San Diego, CA
gives off a nice tingling sensation, and lips feel moisturized for quite some time after. price is worth it for the quality. when i use a lesser product i can feel the difference.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?