BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Marlee A.
Oxford, MS
I have several of these between my purses, vanity, and desk drawer. I love the formula and the way it helps my lips feel like they are healing and protected.
Oneisha L.
If you like menthol and cooking lip balms then this is for you. It's great for rough chapped lips but firs have a strong smell and minty feel. A little pricey but well worth the money.
Natalie H.
Rexburg, ID
I am really pick about my chapstick. I don't really like balms because they feel too sticky on may lips. I love this balm because it goes on easily and truly does moisturize my lips. It's so nice that I can easily buy this at Walmart or any pharmacy.
Bethany B.
LA,Ca
I love that this product is natural and that it also has a slight sting i would say to it. Burts bees is a really good product if u love the more natural products
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
Oh, how I love Burt's Bees. I have since childhood -- anyone remembering mailing in 3 empty chapstick tubes and Burt would mail you a new one?!

So, I absolutely hate wearing lipstick... and I also hate generic chapstick. Burt won me over with this tinted lip balm! I used to have a lip balm obsession --- and the more I would use it, the more I would want to use it... so I quit cold turkey... Burt's tinted lip balm doesn't dry out my lips like most other lip products so I can use it often guilt-free!
Natasha P.
Kansas City , MO
I am very particular with my lip balm so I was cautious but burt's bee's surprised me!  The smell is great, formula is smooth, easy to apply.  Everything was great except that after use I felt like I needed to reapply after 10 minutes which is not ideal.  Would buy again.
D B.
Traverse city mi
Love this chapstick! Love that it fits right in your pocket!!! Must have in our house! Goes on smooth and lasts a long time!!! My husband loves it now too!!! Great value for the price. A great go to for anyone!!!
Daniela Z.
I didn't really like this product because I found it a bit sticky and I didn't like the odor/flavor. It is not pricey and I found that while you had it, your lips where good but if you forgot to put it one day then your lips would be extremely dry.
Dallas J.
United States
This is my go to lip balm. I love using it when it's hot because of the cool peppermint tingle. It protects my lips from getting dry or chapped, it does a great job.
Lauren R.
Royse City, TX
This is the only chapstick that i use and i’ve been using it for a while now! It keeps my lips so moisturized and soft and i don’t see my self not using this chapstick anytime soon:)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?