BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Beth
Just too greasy feeling for me. I wasn't a fan of the flavor or the scent. I wouldn't buy this product again. Ok to pick up at the checkout counter if you're desperate but that's about it.
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
Burts Bees original beeswax lip balm is one of the best lip balms I've used! And the packaging with the little bee is adorable. I can usually find it anywhere from Walmart to gas stations.
Andie S.
Always a classic. I stand by the original burts bees lip balm. The reason I gave 4 stars is my lips start to feel dry after while and I have to use chapstick or Vaseline for a day or two.
Jayme H.
Mccordsville, IN
I just started using this product about 1 year ago. My 16 year old son asked me last winter (2014-15) if I would pick him up some when I went to the store to get my prescriptions. I just thought it was Chapstick so I was surprised that it had its own display area & that it was as pricey as it was. I reluctantly bought what he wanted and thought there must be a reason that my 16 yr old son was so specific on this brand. When I got home I gave it to him & was inquisitive about the product. Ever since I've been hooked & my family as well. Both kids asked for Burt's Bees for Christmas...Great stocking stuffer 🎁
La fany A.
Tucson
These lip balms are great they really do help your lips. I but mine At Walmart I was in a hurry decided to buy it. This product is pricey but it's worth it and I'm a repeat user. And I'm gonna keep buying this product
ani c.
Can't go wrong with burts bees! My go to lip balm. Very soft and easy to apply. The smell is not funny either. Been using burts bees products for years and this is the first product that got me hooked from their line.
Monica M.
Bessemer, Alabama
This is the best chapstick on the market!  I use to use another brand and they discontinued the kind I liked, so I tried this.  I'm so glad I did!  It has a peppermint taste and it makes your lips tingly!  It is extremely moisturizing and makes your lips smooth and healthy.
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
Burt’s bees is pretty amazing!! The taste and effects are long lasting and the packaging is always nice! It tastes really strong and minty! You can buy them at all drugstores, and grocery stores! I would definitely recommend this because It’s such a soothing smell and taste!!
Ariel S.
Classic item. Ive been using this for years and years. I love the minty tingle. The feel on your lips si quite thick which you may or may not like. Nothing special, just a basic lip balm.
Ashley I.
Sweetwater, TN
This is my favorite lip balm! I love the menthol feel when you first put it on! It really helps with chapped lips and the dry lips in winter. I always have Bert's Bees in my pocketbook!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?