Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
I've been using this brand and this lip balm since middle school! It always will be a favorite and go to. Love that minty feeling it leaves. And it's drug store friendly.
This is so good it's almost addicting, I put it on at any moment, when I wake up, when i go to sleep and whenever i want, I got it at a target super cheap. Just amazing!!
Great product. Left my lips feeling sooooo soft. I would definitely purchase again. Bought it a month ago and use it so much I'm probably running out already lol. Thanks to the bees. #savethebees
This is my favorite lip balm of all time... i have very dry lips and this one moisturizes my lips..love the smell and would definitely recommend this lip balm to everyone
has a strange smell. it's is very smooth on lips. it's great for getting soft lips. it makes our lips look so nice. the packaging is adorable and is cheap and affordable! 10/10 recommend to all!
This chapstick is alright. It feels pleasant on the lips, but it is not enough to hydrate or repair lips when you regularly wear liquid lipstick products. More for casual use
I like this lip balm because it works great for me without any flavors. I prefer natural and a product that does the job without all the added junk. This is one of those.
I enjoy all the Burt’s bees lip balm flavors. They all heal well and are affordable, natural, and cruelty-free. This one gives you a tingly feeling that some people make not like.
Burt's Bees classic lip balm is my go to lip product. My lips tend to always be dry, so having this on hand is a must! The tingly feeling is my favorite because I know the product is working!
I love this stuff, really heals lips that need that TLC. Only complaint is the price cause for me one thing that's easy to lose is chapstick and I need it at a cheaper rate so it's replaceable
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos