BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shauna H.
Milwaukee, WI
My all time go to lip balm!! Is perfect for dry chapped lips, sore lips that are on the verge of chapping. I use it before bed to help with chapped lips and it works wonderfully. It never fails to make my lips feel better and heal. I use it even when I don't have chapped lips and i only want some shine. I love the original and medicated/soothing. These tag along with me on all my trips. Flying can really dry you out, different weather can too.
Hali D.
Ashtabula ohio
This product has been by far my most favorite chapstick ever! I've been using it for about eight years! It leaves my lips feeling fresh and healed. It's also smells great!
daisy d.
Omaha, NE
Burt's Bees is so great, affordable, and cruelty free.

This particular product (Beeswax Lip Balm) is amazing to use daily.  It really keeps my lips moisturized without the texture of it being sticky or thick and especially helps them out after/before wearing matte liquid lipsticks.

The standard packaging makes it easy to carry around with you in your pocket and use throughout the day.

However, it's not my favorite lip balm out there.

The reason being is that it's great for daily use and helps keep my lips nice and soft but...

We all have those off days where our lips get cracked/chapped and or really dry (Usually due to the weather or other factors). On those particular days, I fine that Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm does absolutely nothing to help relive my lips from being chapped/cracked/dry (This includes the medicated one. This may also not be the case for everyone).

Other than that, it's fine. It's more of a daily lip moisturizer than a lip saver.

Would I recommend? Yes, it's a great and inexpensive product that for the most part definitely helps retain the moisture and softness of the lips.
Nancy J.
This chapstick does wonders especially for the price. I like exfoliating my lips and then I apply this. I usually wear this underneath a liquid lipstick since it's a thin and moisturizing formula.
Christina l.
I will never buy any other lip balm. I love the Honey one specifically. The smell is bomb and the consistency is thick not like thin cheap balm. Can't be without this one.
Sarah G.
I use these daily when I wake up after shower before sleep all day they keep my lips moisturized and my lips won't dry out even if I'm wearing matte lipstick I love these!
Brenna W.
St. Paul
Best chapstick that I have ever used. It kept my lips hydrated. It works very good for the price. I have used it multiple times with different flavors. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kim S.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite lip balm of all time... i have very dry lips and this one moisturizes my lips..love the smell and would definitely recommend this lip balm to everyone
Courtney E.
Wyoming , MN
Burts bees is one of my favorite Chapstick brands hands down. The minty and cooling feeling it leaves on your lips is great and it really hydrates them when they get dry.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
I love love love how this chapstick makes my lips feel. I bought it years ago when they first gained publicity and now I do not leave home without a burst bees chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?