BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Taylar J.
have been using this particular chapstick for the last eight years. It is very hydrating without drying my lips out in a few hours, unlike other brands. It is very long lasting. I apply about three times a day. I would never buy anything else for my lip care
Lynn N.
Always love the smells of Burt's Bee products. This is handy , I like the round container it comes in it makes it easy to find. The product by itself is great for moisturizing your lips.
Amanda P.
Newtown, CT
Ever use other Chapstick and your lips feel fracked STILL AFTER USE?!?! Well that's not the case with Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. It cools your lips with the one of a kind ingredients while smoothing them. Personally I would apply it twice throughout the entire day, just twice.. Compared to other Chapstick when you're applying over and over and over throughout the day. This is my all time favorite Chapstick, I've been buying it for the past 6 years. I never use anything else and ALWAYS recommend it to my friends and Family. It's definitely a 5.5/5 stars.

Rest In Piece Burt (creator of Burt's Bees.)
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Definitely in my top three for these Burt's Bees lipbalms. I have the entire set and use them all the time. This is one of my most favorites. It isn't really all that different from any of the other ones. It doesn't feel particularly extra "replenishing" but it does feel great. It's perfectly moisturizing without being greasy or tacky. Leaves lips soft and smooth. It is a bit expensive for a lip balm/gloss but because of the quality of the product, you don't need to slather it on, a little goes a long way, so these last quite a while. Worth it in my opinion. The reason why I love it so much is the smell. It doesn't taste quite like it smells should you happen to lick your lips or decide to nibble a bit from the tube. It still tastes better than some of the other formulas! No weird tingling menthol feeling from this one. Just sweet, smooth perfection.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I love any kind of lip balm, but I'm OBSESSED with this! Most of you probably didn't realize this is OWNED BY CLOROX. Interesting, huh? Don't worry, it's not made with their chemical products or food products even. It's actually manufactured in their facility in North Carolina. I love Burt's because it's clean, sustainable, natural and overall it stands for quality. My biggest compliment for this product is that it's THICK without being gloppy. So it really feels like it's working without looking terrible. I use it at night and during the day. Plus, the scent and tingle you get is like no other. I LOVE IT!
Toni S.
At one point in time I had at least 7 different scents, but I lost them...totally my fault, but the quality makes me want to rebuy them all. The only reason why it is not a full 5 starts is because I could never find one that didn't leave my lips a little dry.
Ari F.
Aurora, OH
I love this product! As soon as I feel like my lips are dry or starting to get chapped, I will use it and within an hour my lips feel 10x better! I would recommend it all year round, but especially in the winter time!
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
Burts Bees is one of my favorites. The mint in the balm feels extra refreshing on a hot day, or on dry cracked lips. I make sure to always have this with me. I just wish it wasn't expensive
yvette p.
This chapstick really hydrates my lips without making it feel sticky. Love love love it. Other chopsticks seem like it only coats them to relieve the burn, but this one actually heals my chapped lios.
Stephanie C.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is my everyday chapstick I used it every morning and before bed and before I do my makeup. It's very affordable and you can buy it anywhere at any drugstore. I recommend this product. Burts bee are my favorite!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?