BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amy T.
My go to lip balm every single day. I keep one in my makeup case, one in my purse, one just about everywhere! I love this stuff. And the fact the company is pretty local to me is a bonus.
Avery H.
I have at least 5 of these on my person at all times. I cannot live without this chapstick. I've tried other brands but this one is the only one that seems to keep my lips hydrated as well as not chapped. I love this and will always repurchase this product.
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
I absolutely love this product. The only down fall for me is the consistency on the lips, not my favorite. Other than that I think it's great and definitely recommend!
Bambi S.
Douglassville, PA
Love this stuff! Nice minty flavor and scent. Nice and thick and moisturizing and excellent protecting against cold weather damage. Easy to find at ur local Walmart.
Kaitlyn M.
Very gently on the lips and keeps them moisturized all day, a little pricey for me but not to bad, easy to apply tastes good and definitely exceeded my expectations. I recommend to others
lauren c.
i used these everyday. these are literally my absolute favorite thing for my lips. i love every single flavor color. stays on a while. i will but them anywhere i find them.
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
I cannot say enough good things about Burt's Bees. It is the ONLY lip balm that has ever consistently worked on my lips. Interestingly enough, it is only the original formula that does this. I have tried the scented/flavored ones and something about adding those fragrances to the mix changes the formula *just* enough that it doesn't work as well for me. It's no worry though. I will stick with the original, which is perfect. I typically use a lip scrub and then put this on. When I'm wearing a matte lip stick, I'll usually wear this over it just to keep my lips moisturized. I always have this on me!
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
This is my go to chapstick. I love the cooling/tingling sensation it leaves on your lips. It's a very think consistency but it leaves your lips feeling great! Love love love!
Angela K.
I cannot say enough amazing things about Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm!  It is the best and highest quality lip balm I have ever use!!  Actually, it is the only one that has ever really worked for me 100%.  When I use this product my lips are no longer chapped and dry.  When i have used other brands of chapsticks all they do is leave a waxy layer over the chapped lips and the problem doesn't get solved.  With using Burt's Bees Lip Balm I am always confident that my lips will no longer be chapped.  This is a very high quality and brand and their this lip balm in high quality and the best!  It can be found in WalMart, online and in drugstores.  It is very affordable as well.  I highly recommend this product!
Sabrina O.
The effects of this chap stick are very short lived for the price. I find it very drying and only use it when other chapsticks aren't present. The scent and sensation that come with it are nice, but the practical use (to fix chapped lips) isn't fulfilled.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?