BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Clarissa♒️ C.
I've probably went through 4 of these and they've done the job every time. Only complaint is my lips would chap up and peel every now and then but might be because of the weather.
Nikki P.
Sanford, NC
I have used burts bees for years because the product is timeless!! It's super easy to use and I get it from literally and store. It lasts a while and smells great! I buy it often.
Eliana K.
Sanford , FL
This lip balm is nice. It is addicting though... I find myself always feeling the need to reapply it.  It glides on the lips smoothly. Do not leave it in your car. It WILL melt.
Ajalea A.
Easily my favorite lip balm it moisturizes your lips and It feels so comfortable it's not too expensive and it's worth the buy i've bought about three of them already anyone who love soft lips should get it
Andrea C.
Columbia, MD
I bough this one for the forst time 6 years ago when i went to Canada for the forst time in winter and my lips were a mess. They got a lot better just a little while after using it and i love it since then.
Cameren O.
Anderson, SC
I love love love burt's bees!! This is a great lip moisturizer and it is medicated....and ladies it is a dream for your chapped lips! It is long lasting and smells so clean!
Marji F.
Lowville, NY
I want to give this 5 stars because I love the idea of moisturizing my lips with beeswax or honey. But sadly, I’m giving it a 4 because of constantly having to reapply it to work.
Bailey R.
Philomath, OR
Burts bees classic chopstick is definitely a must have! I keep so many different burts bees chapsticks all over the place for myself because it's my favorite and I love how it feels on my lips! I would buy again!
Tanya T.
The BEST lip balm of all time. I have not found one flavor yet that I did not love. Really love this brand and all that it puts back into the enviroment. Everybody needs to save the BEES!
Erin F.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. It lasts for a long time and works so well. The peppermint is refreshing and feels like it works really well. I always have this product on hand!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?