BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tara S.
Marietta, GA
This is a very good lip balm. It's convenient to slide in your pocket or purse, however it is not quite as soft and moisturizing as one would hope. Once you get it on your lips, it's great, but it is a little hard in the container and you have to press very hard to get the product on your lips.
Christy Y.
One of my go-to chapsticks. It works great alone, but I am also able to use it with my extended stay lipstick to keep my lips moist. It doesn't remove it like other oil based sticks do.
Justine F.
Baden
I like the feel of this chapstick because it doesn’t clump like other products and goes on smooth. My main problem is the price point I wish it was cheaper than some of its competitors.
Sabrine S.
This is my holy grail lip balm. It is absolutely amazing. For me, lip balms usually dry my lips out after using them for a while, but this one keeps them hydrated all day. It is amazing.
Monica A.
Grand Rapids
I wish it was cheaper, because it seems so expensive for one small tube, I only buy it when it's on sale or a deal is going on. It hydrates, smells amazing, goes on smooth, and lasts a long time. I can wear it all the time without my lips drying out as the do with some other brands.
grace m.
This chapstick is the only product i live by for my lips. I use it everyday multiple times. I have plenty of this one product but I buy it almost anywhere. I recommend this product to all my friends that use others.
Makayla M.
I was in a jam and needed chapstick and I wasn't going to walk to get my usual so I decided to take a risk on this. It just so happens that my lazy idea worked in my favor now I use this and my other go to chapstick.
Ashley S.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love the peppermint. It has a cooling effect that helped chapped lips. Plus it tastes wonderful. It is easy to use and compact to fit in any pocket, purse or even a wallet!
Erica J.
Sherwood
I used to love this chapstick it was my favorite for a long time. I noticed it’s made my lips more chapped than they started. It’s just a little too harsh for my lips. I just don’t like the formula it’s dries me out.
Michelle S.
Harrisburg, PA
Currently in my purse! My favorite balm. I love the natural ingredients in the formula and the hydration and protection aspects as well. The tingle of the peppermint is the cherry on top
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?