BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Celina C.
N Ft Myers, FL
It smells good and is an excellent chapstick but it's a bit pricey for my taste. It didn't leave my lips sticky or slimy. And it glides on really nicely. It's just the price that gets to me
Melissa M.
I love this chapstick, I keep one in my purse and one on my nightstand. I also use it when skiing and we all know that's like the land of chapped lips. 100% worth it.
Abby S.
Portsmouth, OH
I wish I could give this classic balm more stars because it is the absolute best. Natural with a hint of mint, it keeps your lips smooth and soft throughout the year.
Shalonda R.
This is a little pricey but works great. If you want natural product for you or family look no further. Burts does a great job sealing lips in making them so so soft.
Andreina G.
Love the refreshing feeling on lips when I put it on. Always find it at Marshall’s included in different kits, great price compared to other brands. And this never gets hard on the package.
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
Super hydrating, and it smells great.  I like to use this under lip gloss and it works great at moisturizing and not messing up my makeup.  These are a little more expensive for chapsticks, but totally worth it in the long run.  i would recommend this to others.
Jennifer A.
This lip balm is so good to put in my purse or some trouble with makes my lips are very soft and gets rid of all of the dead skin that to my lips and I love the fresh mint left on my live smells so good I will re-purchase
Ashley B.
Love this lip balm one of the best and a good value too definitely a staple for everyone I first tried it from a friend would recommend to anyone that wants soft lips
Amy W.
Brooklyn, NY
The Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is my go-to chapstick when I have severely chapped lips. The menthol/mint mixed with beeswax leaves lips with a cool healing sensation. The tube construction is very solid and won't break on you. I've never had an issue with the tube self-winding and ruining the chapstick inside. This product is convenient to purchase as it is sold at most drugstores like CVS or Walgreens. It is also sold in retailers like Target and Walmart. I highly recommend this for anyone with severely dry lips and lip area.
Mekensie S.
I have only used this product once but I liked it when I did. I love that it's made with beeswax, so it's really smooth. It's conveniently packaged to fit in a pocket or purse and I would buy again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?