BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

karina a.
This original scent of this balm is so nostalgic and yummy, while the formula is so effective in healing dry cracked lips. I love throwing this in my purse to re-apply all day long for lasting moisture.
Angela L.
Manorville, NY
This is for mildly dry and cracked lips. Very soothing and will definitely give you the right amount of moisture your lips need. The peppermint flavor is my favorite. It gives you an invigorating feel!
Aisha C.
Bronx, NY
Love the original!! Gives a mint flavor that isn't too overpowering, I'm a repeat user on my fourth tube already. It leaves my lips moisturized so that I don't have to apply as often and it's not too glossy so I can wear under lipsticks !
Breyonna S.
Honestly one of the best lip balms at the drug store! This lip balm unlike a lot of other ones doesn't dry your lips out if you don't continually use it. I really like Burt's Bees as a brand and have always really enjoyed their products. This lip balm is in your standard packaging and is under $3 a piece. It's more expensive than a lot of drug store brands but for the price I think it's worth it. It leaves my lips non-chapped and doesn't irritate them. I recommend just getting the original one. It's easy to throw in a purse, wallet, or pocket. I have a few of them lying around my house. Great product!
Kasey F.
I really love this product. The classic shape of lip balm allows for you to easily bring this product wherever you go. Additionally, I bought this product at my local Target, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessica B.
High Ridge
I don’t actually love this one, it’s a little too minty for my liking. I do like that it’s on the thinker (stickier) side so it does stay on my lips well. The mint just makes me feel like it’s not as moisturizing.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Love this tinted lip balm. I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees products, especially the regular/original balm. It's an addiction, but one I'm happy with!

The balm itself is great. It soaks in your lips without feeling heavy, loaded, or waxy. It seals in moisture so your lips get a lasting nourished feeling without having to consistently reapply. In addition, the tinted colors are all natural and it nixes having to settle for less than conditioning lipstick or gloss that you have to reapply to keep the color. Burt's Bees has mastered the art of nourishment versus long-lasting color with the tinted balm!

LOVE!
Renee B.
Columbus, OH
Good lip protectant. It doesn’t give a lot of moisture and is waxy and thick on your lips. Most effective as a chapstick to swipe over your lips at night in winter for protection.
malissa u.
Lemoore, CA
My lips are so soft and every time  they get a little chapped this turns them super smooth really fast. I've gone through a few tubes and have tried other thing but I keep coming back. It's not too pricey so everyone can afford it.
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Overall great product, i don’t necessarily find it to he incredibly hydrating but it is good for daily and and prevention. I love the smell and texture and it lasts a long time.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?