BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Maggie A.
Lodi, CA
I first saw these lip balms in a boutique store in Sacramento, and got one later when I saw them at Target. They come in a rather big cardboard tube, and up until I opened it after purchasing, I thought it was going to be a huge lip balm like the bubblegum kind I had when I was younger. But when I opened it, it was the size of any regular lip balm, which was a huge disappointment. I have the Tiger Lily shade, which gives my lips a subtle peach tint. I love Burt's Bees products and this was no different, but the packaging was super misleading.
Hannah B.
Bemidji, MN
I can 100% say this is the only chopstick I use! Nothing gives me that refreshed cooling moisturizer feeling like this! The peppermint has also plumped my lips over time which is a huge bonus!
Kim K.
Ozark, AL
I like this lip balm but it's a bit pricey and I'm not crazy about the taste of it. I would repurchase again tho cause it does a really good job of keeping my lips soft.
Amanda N.
Chicopee
I've been using this lip balm since I was a kid, I love it so much. I used to use my mom's all the time, I love the minty feeling and smell of this product. It's amazing
Caitlin B.
I got the plain peppermint version of this, and while it did help my lips, the texture of the beeswax was strange. The skin on my lips would peel off after 2 uses a day.
Destiny L.
Hoopa, CA
Everyone I know likes Burt's Bees so I decided to give this lip balm a try, I dislike this product a lot it left my lips peeling dry and did not help hydrate at I dislike this product a lot it left my lips peeling dry and did not help hydrate at all. I would not buy this again!
Jennifer T.
I LOOOOVE this lip balm. I've been using this lip balm for a while now. I've tried eos, Carmen, and several other chapsticks and this one has worked the best for me. I especially love the mintyness on my lips.
Adel A.
New York
Soft and moisturizing, smells great, very long lasting, and gives lips a great amount of gloss. Packaging is cute and small literally fits in my wallets coin pocket. Would defiantly tell everyone to get it
amanda d.
Virginia Bch, VA
this stuff is a lifesaver...or actually lipsaver! my lips were so dry from the weather and also a medication i take and this chapstick softened and moisturizer them in no time. i won't ever use another chapstick brand again.
Emilee K.
Crawfordville
I use this practically every day. I absolutely love it. It gives a fresh feeling every time I put it on. It also smells amazing. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?