BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kaitlyn K.
This lip balm is very good for moisturizing your lips! Every time I have a crack in my lips I reach for this one. The tingly sensation gives your lips a fresh feel.
Kiren Z.
orlando
I love that this is organic. It's made from natural ingredients so you're not you can't be bad for you. It's a little expensive for a drugstore Chapstick but I would recommend it for every day where and I always have one on me.
Hailey D.
Tooele, UT
This is a pretty good moisturizer but I feel like it's too expensive for me to buy all the time. Other than that I have no problems with it, it seems to work fairly well just wish the price was lower.
Ashleigh W.
Interlaken
The original is still the best! Doesn't feel greasy and has a great mint scent and flavor! Also leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth and I love the natural ingredients.
Amanda H.
New City, NY
Huge fan of Burt’s bees. It’s so refreshing and keeps my lips hydrated!! I love the honey flavor and the packaging is so cute- reminds me of summer! Can’t beat the price.
Judith G.
Wilmington, NC
My lips are always so dry. I started using this, especially at night and I wake up with much smoother lips and therefore, lipstick applies much better and lasts longer.
Courtney E.
Wyoming , MN
Burts bees is one of my favorite Chapstick brands hands down. The minty and cooling feeling it leaves on your lips is great and it really hydrates them when they get dry.
Deidra F.
I enjoy all the Burt’s bees lip balm flavors. They all heal well and are affordable, natural, and cruelty-free. This one gives you a tingly feeling that some people make not like.
Shyana H.
Fort Myers, FL
What's better than Burt's Bees? Burt's Bees squeezable! For a Florida girl constantly on the go, I need something that stands up against the jostling of my purse and the summer heat. This lib balm does both! I find that no matter how hard I try- my usual tubes of chapstick end up melted on he bottom of my bag- especially after a day at the beach. No such worry with Burt's Bees Squeezable! I still get the same product that I enjoy, but I no longer stress about a pile of goo in my bag if left in the car for a minute.

I would 100% recommend this product for all beach lovers! It goes on smooth, lasts, and still has that fresh minty feeling!
Debby R.
Rochester, NH
I like this lip balm because it works great for me without any flavors. I prefer natural and a product that does the job without all the added junk. This is one of those.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?