BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily A.
Villa Rica, GA
This is one of the best lip balms out there. It glides on super creamy without being too oily. My lips are left feeling extremely soft and smooth. I highly recommend this lip balm to anybody and everybody!
Megan I.
A staple brand known for it's organic ingredients, this definitely was the major reason for me to buy this lip balm. I feel comfortable using this product because there's no harmful chemicals in it.
Melee S.
New Orleans, LA
Ol' trusty. A good waxy lip balm with no artificial b.s., seals in moisture and sofens lips while the tingly menthol packs a pretty sizeable punch. Goes great under lipstick because there's no shine.
Maddy L.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of the best things I have ever used for dry lips. My lips are always dry and it was so hard to find a good chapstick that really worked well and was long lasting. I bought mine from Walmart and it was cheap enough. It is kind of pricey for a lip balm but well worth it!
Hailey M.
I don't use this brand that much because it's kind of expensive at my local drugstore but I absolutely love it ! Very easy to apply and very smooth. I got mine at Walmart and they had so many types to choose from for every skin type
Julia B.
Florida
Good moisturizing lip care product that I have repurchased several times. My personal favorite is the mango scented one, so yummy! Use this multiple times a day. Great, affordable drugstore product.
Katrina S.
West Hills, CA
this product isn't the best. They are better options out there. This product can dry out my lips. I prefer other products to this even though this is a healthy product which I do like that part. I would say to others just to try
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This was a lifesaver during the harsh winters. My lips were constantly dry and this saved them! It kept them moisturized without having to reapply all day. Love all BurtsBees products! Affordable and high quality.
Anna B.
Crystal Lake, IL
I have used this chapstick for years and it has always done the trick. Very moisturizing and stays on for a long time. The only downside is the chapstick tastes bad, if you accidentally lick your lips, and the smell is quite strong.
Lexie G.
I love the way Burts Bees smells ! It's so easy to apply! this product lasts a long time if your using it in the winter it's good . i always use this ! then again my purse is full of chapsticks LOL!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?