BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kymberly H.
Bloomsburg , PA
The original. This is one of the only lip balms I use regularly. It always feels super moisturizing after use and the tingle makes it feel like it’s really getting absorbed.
hillary v.
Paragould, AR
If you haven't ever used Burt's Beeswax, and you're wondering why the heck chapstick could be so expensive, don't fret. It's because it's worth every penny. Since middle school, this was the perfect chapstick to have on the go, in the car, in your purse, and if you found those extras lying around the house because you thought you lost them, you can still use it!!

The sensation you receive when you apply these on your lips is one of the most comforting feeling. Instantly, you get this tingly relief and a smooth touch to your lips and somehow you just feel like the world is right... because burt's beeswax is protecting your ugly dry chapped lips.

The hydration on this is really decent. It's great when I need to apply some moisture before applying matte lipsticks, because it's light enough that it doesn't overwhelm, but hydrating enough to prevent my matte lipsticks from drying out my lips.

If it's around winter time or even summer, and you need something that allows you to sleep comfortably, this chapstick is the way to go. It's great to keep around at all times, and waking up in the morning to still soothingly smooth lips is such an awesome feeling!
Erin F.
Reston, VA
This is my FAVORITE chap stick EVER! I will never go back to brands like Chap-Stick or Blistex ect. Burt's Bees works wonders for my lips. It seems to have a thicker balm than other products I've used that make my lips feel greasy without really feeling moisturized. Right after applying this and rubbing it in my lips feel instantly better (especially in the winter), which is totally the point. It also have a refreshing peppermint flavor that smells AH-mazing. I literally have 10 tubes of this stuff for everywhere I might need it (work, car, makeup bag, purse, medicine cabinet, bedside table and everywhere in-between). Seriously the best chap stick I've used and it has the added bonus of being 100% natural and certified cruelty free. I RECOMMEND!
Avery M.
Fort Worth
This product is super hydrating and is a long lasting lip balm it is very easy to apply and goes on smoothly find myself reaching for it all the time. It is a fantastic product I highly recommend it.
Joche H.
I love this stuff because it works. I used to always pass this up for Carmex or Blistex, because of the price point, but one day Publix had it on sale and due to need my lips were super chapped and I went for it. I don't find myself reapplying as much like I do when I purchase the cheaper lip balm options, such as Chap Stick, Blistex, or Carmex even. I definitely continue to purchase it and the many flavors because it rejuvenates my lips and it works. I highly recommend purchasing from your local Walmart or grocery store.
Sarah S.
Wilmington, NC
For me this lip balm is ok at best. I was reapplying it more than I do with my other lip balm and it didn't feel very moisturizing. It felt very thick and waxy rather than comfortable.
Tenley L.
Mosinee, WI
Love the peppermint fresh scent and tingle, does sometimes feel a little thick on the lips but always does a great job keeping them moist! I will always be a frequent buyer!
Keyonna M.
Phoenix, AZ
Burt’s bees is great stuff. It’s all quality stuff. I give it four stars because it’s so ridiculously expensive for what it is. It’s a name more than anything in my opinion.
Amanda C.
Best chapstick in the game. It has a minty flavor to it that leaves the lips feeling so refreshed. It lasts so long, I only find myself applying it twice a day. I have used many different brands of chapstick and this is the only one I will use now. The tinted versions of the chapstick also show up very pigmented and work just as well as the original chapstick!
Hali D.
Ashtabula ohio
This product has been by far my most favorite chapstick ever! I've been using it for about eight years! It leaves my lips feeling fresh and healed. It's also smells great!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?