BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Thi is a good lip balm. If your ok with minty and cooling things. It’s got a waxy and thick feeling when you apply but does stay on long and you have to reapply. I still continue to use it. It’s nice.
Jillian L.
Bethesda, MD
This chapstick is my holy grail makeup product and essential everyday product! I have to have it everywhere I go. It works amazingly and has a minty fresh feel on the lips. It is soooo affordable and you can find it anywhere!
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
I am a product junkie and one that values a great quality. I spent months trying to find the right lip balm that would cure my cracked and bleeding lips. Once I tried this one, though, there was no turning back. All the hydration and nutrients your lips need are right here in this little tube.
In fact, after using this product and attempting a different (not organic, if you will) product, it felt like rubbing a wax candle on my lips.
I will definitely be using this specific product for as long as they will make it. You can't lose with it and it is completely worth every penny.
However, I will say that because of all of the wonderful moisturizing ingredients this product is very soft and will not last in the car or in your pocket on a hot summers day. Just make sure you keep your tubes in a protected environment (in your backpack, purse, coat pocket) where you know it will not melt under the circumstances. I wouldn't even really consider that a con, though. It only proves it's moisturizing capabilities.
Meghan E.
Minneapolis, MN
This is an amazing chapstick! If applied twice a day it will make your chapped lips go away. This is my go to chapstick. I like the original one because it tingles on your lips and feels like it's working right when you apply it.
Daisy L.
Chicago
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is my second favorite. I usually use this when I'm going to wear a matte lipstick! It doesn't make my lips glossy and it helps my lips not get dry.
Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
I always purchase the classic Burt's Bees chapstick. Nothing I have found comes close to working as well. And for the price it can not be beat. Soothes and heals my chapped lips every time.
Ashley H.
Crestview, FL
This is literally the only one I buy of Burt’s bees. I have a thousand different chapstick but this is one of my favs because I love the peppermint hint it has in it and how long it lasts as well.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
So natural and nice on the lips. They are a lil more expensive for a lip balm but they are definitely worth it. The packaging is nice, it's long lasting, and I don't have to keep applying product on.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product is one of my holy-grail items I have used for over a decade. They've come out with a ton of new flavors, but the original is the best in my opinion. I love the mintiness to it-- it really wakes you up! Very hydrating :)
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I absolutely love this Chapstick. It is very cooling on your lips. With repeated use my lips do not get chapped at all. I love this Chapstick so much because it’s so cheap and effective. I will continue to purchase this.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?