BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emma T.
Muncie
I LOVEE LOVEE LOVVE this chapstick! By far my favorite chapstick I have ever used, its so easy to apply, smells great, is good for the environment, AND HELPS WITH YOUR LIPS?! Couldn't be a better product! I buy this every time I need chapstick! My mother used to have me use Burt's Bee's Chapstick as a kid, and by far I am a huge fan of all of the brand's products. I usually buy my Burt's Bee's Chapstick from Walmart, or anywhere I can find it. It offers a very soothing touch to your lips and calms it. It is a lot softer on your mouth than Carmax, and doesn't feel as harsh. I will always recommend this product to anyone with a bad case of dry or chapped lips!
Lindsay D.
Bryant
FAV. Especially the vanilla flavor. Amazing moisturizing without feeling sticky. My hair doesn’t get stuck in it and it doesn’t rub my lipstick off. Just all around great product!!
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
I have had so many different flavors over the years and this is one of my go to chapsitcks, each scent is so strong and it leaves my lips feeling amazing. They taste so good, i lick my lips constantly 😂
Kat W.
Chagrin Falls
This is the ONLY chapstick I will. I legitimately have a chapstick problem and have at least 6 tubes of this in my purse and a tube of it in every pocket every time I go anywhere. It is by far worth the price.
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I think Burt's Bees products are fine. I don't think they particularly hydrate my lips and when my lips are really chapped, it just sort of burns them. They aren't bad necessarily, but there are much better lip balms on the market in my opinion.
YAMELY G.
It is a good balm. I don't reach for it since it kind of dries out my lips more. I've tried using it as a primer for other lipstick, but it leaves my lips feeling worse than before.
Whitney G.
Burt's Bees is a great brand without all the weird chemicals you find in other brands. It uses essential oils, beeswax, and other hydrating ingredients. I recommend this chapstick.
I think that this lip balm is a great lip care for your lips it really makes your lips from burning of the cold and it also makes your lips really soft . Hope you enjoy and I would recommend this to others
Julie H.
Memphis, TN
I would have give it a 5 star but it didn't live up to my expectations. It does keep your lip smooth and soft but you would have to keep re apply for a couple of day to see result.
MaryKeith M.
Richmond va
This product really helps repair dry and cracked lips back to normal. I use this product at least once a day and before I never new how good it is to use chopstick everyday but now I live by this product. I have my whole family hooked we love it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?