BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ria R.
Boston, MA
I absolutely hated this version of burt's bees. It did nothing for my lips. It was actually more expensive than the tube version, got everywhere, and helped in no way for my winter chapped lips. I ended up throwing it away because it was just taking up space in my make up bag.
Barbi W.
Best lip balm, ever! This is my first tube but I will be repurchasing for sure! I picked this up at Target and the honey smell is amazing. It's not waxy but very moisturizing.
Ariana O.
My go to chapstick.  Works like a charm, not flavored and distracting. I purchase mine at Walgreens or CVS.  The packaging is clean and concise. It's easy to open and meets all of expectations.  I will continue to purchase the standard Burt's bees lip balm.
Donna P.
This is my GO TO PRODUCT FOR LIP BALM. I've purchased at least 4 tubes in 2 years and I go through them really quickly. I'm addicted to the scent and I love how it moisturizes my lips so efficiently. The only con is that it's a bit pricey, but I love this product nonetheless.
Raegan H.
I absolutely love this product evaluate of its absorbency and how good it applies. I first thought this product wouldn't be good and that it would be sticky but one try and I'm hooked. I use it weekday
Amanda B.
Ludlow
I love the smell of this lip balm and I really enjoyed how it made my lips feel. The packaging is your classic chapstick and is reasonably priced at Walmart where I purchased!
Grace H.
Great product. Super hydrating and and a great amount of product. First time user but I think I'll use it again. The only down side is that it's a little pricey. I would recommend to others!! Bought it at Walmart.
SC: A.
I CURRENTLY AM USING THIS LIP BALM. AND, ITS ONE OF THE BEST PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE EVER TRIED. KEEEPS MY LIPS HYDRATED AND THE NICE THING IS THAT IT COMES IN DIFFERENT FLAVORS.
Melissa F.
Rock Hill, SC
I have at least one lip balm in every purse - Love this stuff! Not only is it great for chapped lips, but I also have very dry skin and, especially in the winter, if I have a dry patch on my face I will put a little of the lip balm on my finger and apply it to the dry patch. I also have a tube of the pomegranate tinted lip balm and it's great for low-maintenance girls like myself. Sometimes when my four year old wants to play with my make-up I give her the pomegranate lip balm and she thinks it's regular lipstick and it's light enough that I don't care if she puts it on.
I seriously can't even begin to explain my love for this product!! At any given moment, anyone can search one of my many purses and find at least three of these babies in each purse! The mint is so soothing and I can't get enough of how wonderful my lips feel when I wear it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?