BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Morgan C.
Saco
I absolutely love the burst bees lip balms. My favorite one is the vitamin E and peppermint. It is the only kind Chapstick I use. It definitely met my expectations. The pagaging looks like the product is natural. I always recommend the Burts bees chopsticks to others.
Ashton F.
Kind of tingles while you put it on your lips, probably a little pricey for what it is. I've had one tube a long time because I don't like it as much. It stinks but it keeps your lips hydrated and gave to reapply every few hours
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is my go-to! It moisturizes and protects your lips without having the leftover residue. The best part is it goes on smoothly and you can feel the tingly sensation of the medicated formula as it hits your lips!
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
Staple product in my household, my husband and I go through these like hot cakes! Worth every penny, they keep my lips moisturized all day! And for such a good price too! Would definitely recommend!!
Nicolette S.
Orlando, FL
Very good chap stick. I have one that is tinted and it looks subtle yet beautiful! It keeps my lips moisturizer throughout the day and I do not have to reapply often. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to a friend
Jessica B.
This is my favorite lip balm of all time. I have tried many different brands, but always find myself going back to burt's. I love the tingly mint feeling it has and I also appreciate that it isn't oily.
raeven p.
henderson, KY
Oh my God. This is by far my favorite I have always kept up with this and it last so long it smells so good on my lips and it even tastes pretty good by far my favorite. blueberry is my favorite.
Whitney B.
Marysville , OH
This is a nice and thick chap stick and unlike a lot of the the other ones it doesn't make your lips peel and get all weird it just try's to fix the damage you put on. A lot of flavors and cheap.
Alishia M.
Temple, TX
I love Burts Bees products partly because i know that they are organic and I dont have to worry about some weird chemical going on my body. The lip bomb is the bomb, it works great and smells good too.
Alex S.
Amazing amazing amazing product! I love these so much. They leave your lips so buttery smooth and they're very long lasting. Amazing during the winter months for people with drier lips. Definitely recommend to everyone though.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?