BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Marji F.
Lowville, NY
I want to give this 5 stars because I love the idea of moisturizing my lips with beeswax or honey. But sadly, I’m giving it a 4 because of constantly having to reapply it to work.
lrachel g.
This is one of my favorite Burt Bees chapstick because is smells good and tastes good too. I love it so much i always have to buy 2 when i shop. The texture is very smooth and soft, its a very good product.
Tanya T.
The BEST lip balm of all time. I have not found one flavor yet that I did not love. Really love this brand and all that it puts back into the enviroment. Everybody needs to save the BEES!
Ajalea A.
Easily my favorite lip balm it moisturizes your lips and It feels so comfortable it's not too expensive and it's worth the buy i've bought about three of them already anyone who love soft lips should get it
Rachel K.
Winter Park, FL
It's a classic I can't live without. I seriously probably buy about a dozen a year. Can't live without one in each of my purses and bags. It's perfectly minty, so hydrating, and the packaging is fantastic.
Chelsea A.
Owatonna , MN
I'm obsessed with Burts Bees. I have one everywhere I need: next to my bed, in my diaper bag, in the car. I love that it is natural and leaves my lips feeling amazing!
Sierra R.
Best smelling tasting and functional chopstick! The peppermint and honey ones are the only ones I use because the taste of the others are too fruity! Very easy to apply and I have repurchased so many times
Norma F.
El Paso, TX
Love it. It's a tradition to have in my bag always. When I don't wear lipstick or lip gloss it's a must for me. I love the smell and love how it gives that exact glow to my lips.
Ryelee R.
Weeping Water, NE
So hydrating! Packing is cute! And gives you a decent amount of product for a decent price. It's pretty decent lasting. I got it at sprouts and it met my expectations. I would buy again!
Rebecca C.
Corcoran , CA
I jave been buying this lip balm for years and it has never let me down! I cant remember the last time my lips were chapped because I always keep this in my purse and in my house.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?