Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,613 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
this chap stick always leaves my lips feeling silky smooth ! and it really helps your skin heel! i bought mine from my local CVS and it's honestly the easiest thing to apply! would definitely recommend to others!
I don’t normally use chap stick but when I do it’s Burt’s bees because when I apply it it really feels medicated and actually makes my lips moisturized then a lot of other chap sticks
I know people always rave over Burt's Bees products, but the lip balms just don't work for me. They smell amazing, but I find them to be very drying and I have to reapply constantly.
Very moisturizing and doesn't consist of any color. It's great for repairing dry damaged lips. The packaging is simple but practical. I would recommend this to anyone and definitely will continue to purchase it!
I got one of these as a birthday gift. I love it. It is very smooth and silky feeling. Also it smells fantastic! I would highly recommend to anyone just wanting healthy feeling lips!
I recommend this product to EVERYONE! My all time fave product! I keep this on hand at all times. It met my expectations 110%. So easy to apply and as long as you don't leave it in a hot car it lasts a long time!
During the winter you won't see me without one of these in my hand, lipstick or no lipstick I keep this on. I love how it makes my lips feel and how great it smells. It's irreplaceable for sure
It does what it should. It makes my lips soft and hydrated. It is a little difficult to get out of the container, especially with long nails, but other than that I have no complaints.
I am very happy with this chapstick. I dont wear lipstick much but I do wear a lot of chapsticks and balms and this one is long lasting and goes on smooth. I use this about everyday!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos