BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Janae F.
Springfield, OR
Not a fan of the strong mint taste. If you like peppermint this may work for you. I personally am not a fan. I will not be repurchasing this. It is organic but didn't do anything spectacular for my lips.
Amanda S.
This is by far my favorite chopstick. I keep multiples in my car, purses, drawers, anywhere I may need one. I make sure that I always have one near by. I don't even think about purchasing another brand.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is my favorite go to lip balm. I always have at least one in my purse, One in my desk and one in the diaper bag. It has a minty refreshing tingle sensation. And gives long lasting hydrating results.
Savannah R.
Plano, TX
Doesn't get much better than this brand for regular chapstick. It smells fresh and minty and doesn't have the awful taste of carmex. Makes my lips soft after application and keeps them moisturized all day.
Aysia B.
Inglewood, CA
This balm is one of my faves! It gives your lips this tingling feeling which I love because it's not an overbearing sensation. It is moisturizing but has to reapplied many times throughout the day.
Matraisa W.
Des Moines, IA
I love how this product smells and feels on my lips. I feel that there could be a little bit more moisturizer to penetrate the second layer of my skin on my lips. However I highly recommend this product.
Abbey T.
Moreno Valley, CA
I purchased this mini set due to all the hype around Burt's Bees nourishing, natural products. The hype is real and I can say I am a true fan! Super soft, nurturing products without the harsh, nasty chemicals that upset my sensitive skin.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
This lip balm is mid-range price, but I think it is much better than most of the competition. It smells and tastes better and simply does a good job moisturizing my lips. I buy this regularly in the winter.
Abby G.
Good stuff. Nice, natural brand with a pleasant (nothing amazing) scent/taste. Can get a little sticky and requires you use pressure/keep warm to apply, but soaks in well and keeps lips soft for a while.
Natalie D.
Burt's Bees products are the best to ever exist. They do the job and more when it comes to having chapped lips or dry skin in general. The lip products are the most satisfying product in my opinion. Especially because they have a tingling sensation and a relaxing feeling when they are applied. I recommend these products to anyone and everyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?