BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

G S.
Although I love the minty feeling and texture of the Burts Bees as well as the variety of "tastes" and colors, I have since stopped buying them because they don't seem to last. I feel as if I apply, apply, apply but it doesn't help keep my lips smooth for long. I do feel like it helps when your lips are fairly chapped but still prefer other products over this one.
Amaia S.
Aurora
This lip balm is great. It goes on smooth and I love the assorted flavors. My only gripe is leaves the White specks on the corners of your mouth after a while. I have yet to find a lip balm that does not leave that white mark. I do love Burt’s Bees for the most part. All the fancy flavors make up for it.
Linda P.
I use Vitamin e & peppermint. It feels invigorating as soon as I apply it. I love using it after a good lip scrub. Its the best protection from the wind and cold. Its not glossy. Its a thick protective balm that hydrates and heals very well. Worth every penny. It lasts a long time.
MacKenzie K.
My go to lip balm! Especially for in the winter when my lips get super chapped. You know its working because you can feel the tingle. The more chapped your lips are the more it will tingle. I love the formula and it heals my lips. When in doubt I always reach for my burts bees. I have never been a fan of any of the flavored ones though. Original all the way!
Sandra V.
San Antonio
I keep one of these lip balms in every drawer, purse and travel bag that I have. I LOVE it that much. It is smooth and moisturizing, and the flavors are subtle. There is little to no color, so it just treats your lips to some soothing moisture. I like to use it at night and leave it on, but I also carry some around in my purse and in my make up bag.
su p.
Athens, GA
I have the lip tint burt's bees, but I could not find the exact one. I love this because not only can I put it on when I am feeling lazy/ casual and it can bring life to my lips, but I also put his on under my lipstick when I go out! It add a little color kick to my lipstick, that or my lips feel 10x better when I put this on first! Definitely recommend.
Gabriella T.
This product is my favorite of all lip balms! It’s hard to believe, but no other chapstick or lip balm moisturized my lips like this one does. Honestly, in the case of Burt’s Bees, you really do get the best of both worlds of amazing and cheap! I highly recommend this for anyone who wants a cheap and quick remedy to those pesky cracked and chapped lips that seem to never go away. This stuff really is the best!
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have been using other brands that were much cheaper and much better. This was on sale so it was cheaper than the original price but the normal price is a bit high. I don't like this and don't find that it works. It feels very heavy and waxy but doesn't actually make them feel smooth or soft. I won't buy this again. I'll stick to the cheap stuff.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
One of my favorite lip balms, I keep this with me everywhere! It helps to keep my lips moisturized, and especially in the extreme heat/cold when my lips tend to get dry and chapped. I also really love the mint flavor. I constantly have to keep the multi-packs stocked in our house because my husband loves this product just as much as I do!
Lilly N.
Chelan
This is my all time favorite chap stick. I am super picky about which lip balms I use, and no matter how many I try I always come back to the good old Burts! I love the tingly feeling it gives & it keeps my lips super moisturized. I can't even tell you how many times I have bought a tube of this, I keep one in every room, in my car & in each of my purses to make sure I'm never without it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?