BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
I love this Chapstick! I bought it while I was waiting in line at a store and I could not find the Chapstick that was in my purse. Once I started using this product I was surprised to find out that it leaves a faint tint to my lips! The flavor of it isn't awful like some other chapsticks I have used over the years. It goes on smooth and most importantly it does its job! I feel like the product really covers my lips well without being goopy, along with relatively long lasting. I love this Chapstick and I will continue to pay a little more for what works!
Rachel M.
Athens, GA
Burt's Bees is great! It is more natural and makes my lips so soft and smooth. The lip balm gives my lips a shiny gloss that looks just like nice lip gloss but without the sticky feeling! I would definitely recommend this lip balm to anyone I know.
Regina S.
Both my husband and daughter love this stuff. I like that it is natural and has a slight scent/flavor. It doesn't last long and needs to be reapplied frequently. Leaves lips soft.
Nikki P.
Sanford, NC
I have used burts bees for years because the product is timeless!! It's super easy to use and I get it from literally and store. It lasts a while and smells great! I buy it often.
Eliana K.
Sanford , FL
This lip balm is nice. It is addicting though... I find myself always feeling the need to reapply it.  It glides on the lips smoothly. Do not leave it in your car. It WILL melt.
Erin F.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. It lasts for a long time and works so well. The peppermint is refreshing and feels like it works really well. I always have this product on hand!
Cameren O.
Anderson, SC
I love love love burt's bees!! This is a great lip moisturizer and it is medicated....and ladies it is a dream for your chapped lips! It is long lasting and smells so clean!
Jenna P.
Burt's Bees is great for those who like natural products. You can get this at any drug store. Set at a good price and you get a lot of product. Easy application and really good smell. I love this product!!!
Cayla C.
Charleston
This product leaves my lips smooth and soothed. I would recommend this to any friends, weather they have chapped lip problems or not. It goes above and beyond what you pay for it!
Ashley R.
Nashville, TN
You can’t go wrong with this staple. I love how Burt’s Bees uses all natural ingredients. It provides full coverage moisture to my lips at night and also has a slight tingling and cooling sensation to boot.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?