BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alyssa B.
I've used many different lip balms and chapsticks before and none of them worked as good as this did for my chapped lips, it's very inexpensive and easy to find at a local drugstore
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
As chapped as my lips tend to get during the winter this is one of the only products that seems to heal them within days. When winter hits I always have this lip balm with me.
aulani m.
San Diego , CA
favorite lip balm brand!!! i love that it is all natural and feels great on my lips! thr only one i ever get is the original bc i love smell and oddly the tingly sensation it gives
Cassandra S.
Amazing! Best Chapstick, it does not contain any harmful ingredients. I love to have a Chapstick that I can safely share with my daughter. Super easy to use, surpassed my expectations and very budget friendly.
Christine W.
Raleigh, NC
I love this Chapstick! I bought it while I was waiting in line at a store and I could not find the Chapstick that was in my purse. Once I started using this product I was surprised to find out that it leaves a faint tint to my lips! The flavor of it isn't awful like some other chapsticks I have used over the years. It goes on smooth and most importantly it does its job! I feel like the product really covers my lips well without being goopy, along with relatively long lasting. I love this Chapstick and I will continue to pay a little more for what works!
Carissa A.
Brookings, SD
This product is a staple in my makeup bag and purse at all times! It is moisturizing, and the slightly peppermint scent is clean and refreshing. I would definitely recommend this natural, affordable product.
Cayla C.
Charleston
This product leaves my lips smooth and soothed. I would recommend this to any friends, weather they have chapped lip problems or not. It goes above and beyond what you pay for it!
Jenna P.
Burt's Bees is great for those who like natural products. You can get this at any drug store. Set at a good price and you get a lot of product. Easy application and really good smell. I love this product!!!
Lamonica W.
Gainesville, FL
Best. Lip. Balm. Period. My skin is so sensitive to everything... this is one of two (Eos is the other) lip balms I believe should be a staple in everyone's bag of must haves.
Tunisia H.
Henrico, VA
This is honestly the best lip balm I've ever tried. I got mine on sale at Target in a set that included the white tea facial cleansing cloths (which I'll review also) for only $2.50. Although the lip balm on it's own is pricier than the set I got on sale, I'd definitely repurchase because it's worth the money. The balm doesn't sit on your lips and feel heavy like other brands (ex. EOS, Blistex) and it smells really good as well; Just like a pomegranate. I wear Riri Woo almost everyday, which is a retro matte lipstick from MAC if you're unfamiliar and most times I have to wipe it off throughout the day to reapply lip balm but not with the Burt's Bees replenishing balm. I apply a layer before I do my makeup and as I'm finished I apply my lipstick right over it and I'm good for the entire day.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?