BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Natasha G.
Gainesville
Love this chapstick this is my go to every day, I like how it leaves a minty fresh feeling on your lips and isnt oily like carmex is. This is the only one I have ever liked I always buy this one in specific
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I love the smell of this chapstick. It has a little bit of tingly feeling but it’s not strong at all. It’s more of like a minty scent/tingle. The cap gets dirty really easily and that’s my only issue with it.
OMAR G.
Houston
I have been using the Burt's Bees Beeswax for many years now.  It is one
of my favorite lip balms.  I love that it keeps my lips conditioned for
a long time, so I do not have to consistently reapply it.  I would
definitely recommend using this or any of the products from the Burt's
line.
Hannah B.
This is hands down my favorite lipbalm ever. I have found that many other products leave my lips oily or greasy but this one has a matte finish and feels amazing on. The balm is hydrating and lasts a long time on my lips. I always carry a tube of this around it is my all time favorite.
Victoria V.
Madison
The. Best. Lip balm. Ever. This smells great, tastes great, leaves my lips sooo soft and smooth. I never leave home without one in my car, my jacket, my purse, I keep some at work. Seriously, it's the best.
Ariel S.
Sheridan, WY
More moisturizing than other options at the drugstore but still does nothing to my lips
The effect is not long lasting at all.
The packaging is average, cute but nothing too exciting so this is a pass for me
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
In a matter of days, I tried three different Burt's lip products. I have used the Pomegranate lip for years. This winter changed all that. My lips were getting really dry and starting to crack. Went and bought Burt's Ultra Conditioning with Kokum Butter. I thought I was going crazy, as my lips were getting worse, by the hour with the Ultra. Ultra felt good going on, but only lasted minutes, and then my lips were even worse!

Went and bought Burt's Beeswax with Vitamin E and Peppermint, after the first application, my lips started to heal! This Beeswax is amazing! Could do without the Peppermint, as it stings a bit when lips are raw and cracked. But this is the best stuff on the market.
JT W.
los angeles, CA
This used to be my go-to, and it's still good, but after using the same product for years and years, you just get kind of bored. I still love the mintiness of the original flavor though - it's very soothing!
Deziraye O.
Tucson
The classic chapstick works best for me! I think this one actually helps with chapped lips. The price is cheap & 100% reasonable. Most come in sets of two for $4. I will definitely buy again. I can always rely on this chapstick to help me out!
Sheryl F.
centreville, VA
This is one of my favorite chapsticks! Very popular item for everyone. It's available anywhere and it's not too pricey but it's worth for what you pay for. I love the minty tingly feeling it gives your lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?