BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kat W.
Chagrin Falls
This is the ONLY chapstick I will. I legitimately have a chapstick problem and have at least 6 tubes of this in my purse and a tube of it in every pocket every time I go anywhere. It is by far worth the price.
jessica m.
North Liberty, IA
My all time favorite lip balm! Very natural ingredients and effective in treating and preventing dry or chapped lips. Smells wonderful, like a sweet peppermint and feels so smooth on lips. I will always use this chapstick and I love it so much!!
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I think Burt's Bees products are fine. I don't think they particularly hydrate my lips and when my lips are really chapped, it just sort of burns them. They aren't bad necessarily, but there are much better lip balms on the market in my opinion.
Ansleigh J.
Milledgeville, GA
I love using this as an everyday lip hydration. As soon as you apply you can feel it tingling, which I love. I feel like it deeply hydrates and last a long time throughout the day.
Whitney G.
Burt's Bees is a great brand without all the weird chemicals you find in other brands. It uses essential oils, beeswax, and other hydrating ingredients. I recommend this chapstick.
Brittany T.
Best lip balm I've ever used. And I believer I have tried more than 80% of the lip balms that are out there. The scent, the texture and longivity are my favorite things about this.
MaryKeith M.
Richmond va
This product really helps repair dry and cracked lips back to normal. I use this product at least once a day and before I never new how good it is to use chopstick everyday but now I live by this product. I have my whole family hooked we love it!
Sumaiya s.
Corona, NY
i liked it for a very long time but then my lips got used to it and it didn't feel good on my lips anymore. My lips got more and more dry day by day. i stopped using the product.
Mandie F.
Peoria, AZ
I've always been a fan of this classic Burt's Bees chapstick. It's natural, smells good and soothes my chapped lips. I always have this in my purse incase my lips start to feel dry.
Selina A.
Sioux City, IA
I have used the Burrs chapstick for years. 10 to be exact and I'd choose it over any other brand every Time. The smell as well as the way it makes my lips feel afterword is amazing
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?