BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Allison C.
This is so moisturizing but the smell is terrible. its very long lasting and the price is good but I can't stand the smell. I would not buy this again because of the smell the packaging isn't that good and I would not recommend this. The smell is way to bad to buy.
Jillian L.
Ithaca, NY
This chapstick is my holy grail makeup product and essential everyday product! I have to have it everywhere I go. It works amazingly and has a minty fresh feel on the lips. It is soooo affordable and you can find it anywhere!
Tiara S.
Terre Haute, IN
Well my story begins when i had to make a late night run to walmart and as i was in line headed to check out i glanced around for carmex yes carmex ...im from up north and this winter has been terrible and my face and lips had began to chap, there wasn't any carmex though but instead a product by the name of Burt's i was a little taken back by the price for it was iigher then what i usually pay for a chapstick I'm just going to put in my purse and toss around anyway .....i went on and bought it anways and to my surprise instantly i felt the formula eorkin wonders on my problem area it was smooth smelt great slightly thick like i like and it gave a great tingling sensation to sooth , i haven't lost it and i actually cant wait to buy more.of the Burt's.products ....definitely a quality produft and extremely happy i got thos lip balm , yes!!!! Burt's is a winner ....carmex.who? Worth every extra cent i paid ♡
Bianca M.
I love this lip balm. It is enriched with Vitamin E and Peppermint and 100% natural which is always a plus in my book! When I have dry chapped lips, this is one of my favorites. It's very soothing.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
I absolutely love this Chapstick. It is very cooling on your lips. With repeated use my lips do not get chapped at all. I love this Chapstick so much because it’s so cheap and effective. I will continue to purchase this.
Aimee W.
These lip balms are good but not worth the extra money in my opinion. They can be harder (not as oily as other balms) so it doesn't glide on as well when applying. It does hydrate properly however.
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
So natural and nice on the lips. They are a lil more expensive for a lip balm but they are definitely worth it. The packaging is nice, it's long lasting, and I don't have to keep applying product on.
Megan W.
Oak Hill, WV
Thi is a good lip balm. If your ok with minty and cooling things. It’s got a waxy and thick feeling when you apply but does stay on long and you have to reapply. I still continue to use it. It’s nice.
Marines F.
Boynton Beach, FL
My go to lip balm that I use constantly!! Love the way it makes my lips feel and the scent!! There is a variety of scents and you can find at any store!! Great product, would definitely recommend!!
Kelly C.
This is my go to. I don't leave home without it. I put this on throughout the day, before bed, all the time!!! It's so moisturizing but also light and minty! Love it! I am a lifetime customer for sure.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?