BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany B.
This stuff is amazing. It is so smooth and creamy and I love that it is made from natural ingredients. It makes my lips feel nice and soft and not too sticky. I would definitely recommend this product.
Breanna O.
I love this product! I use it all the time. I bought it from my local Walmart. I've used this product dozens of times for years. I would say the price is fair for what you are getting. I'd definitely repurchase this product!
Elizabeth P.
Nicholasville, KY
This chapstick is perfect for keeping the scourge of winter dry lips at bay. It's easy to use, smells citrusy and energizing, and, most importantly, keeps my lips moisturized through the dry cold of winter. I would definitely buy this again
Lina L.
Normandy Park, WA
My holy grail lip balm. I can't live without it. I love the tingle and it feels like it's treating my lips. A little pricier than the others but totally worth it! Will keep buying this product!
mia k.
Mill Valley, CA
I love burts bees and this is probably the best / my favorite chapstick I have ever bought. It also helps that the ingredients are natural. It is extremely easy to apply and use and the price is pretty reasonable. I will deffintley buy again and I love this brand!
Mackenzie G.
Soso, MS
I love this lip balm! It leaves my lips so soft and smooth. It applies well and the vitamin E and peppermint leave your lips refreshed and hydrated! I have used bert's bees before and it will forever be my favorite lip balm!
Glynnis L.
This lip balm is a classic! I love the minty essence that leaves my lips feeling a little tingly and fresh. This lip balm is fantastic for repairing dry lips in the winter and is easy to throw in your handbag!
Stacey M.
I want to start off by saying I have very dry lips all year round. I carry lip balm with me everywhere. I picked up Burt's Bees when I was waiting in line at Old Navy one day because I really needed some new lip balm and the price wasn't bad so I decided to try it. I had heard good things about Burt's Bees products.

The first time I used Burt's Bees I thought okay this product does the job, but a couple hours later I felt my lips become dry again so I put a little more on this time, but the same thing happened. The lip balm never really left my lip feeling really moisturized like some other lip balms I had used.  Since I had to use more than my normal lip balm I went through the stick very quickly which I am not a fan of.

The best part of Burt Bees is the smell. I believe I got the mint one and I would love the way it smelt.

Reiana G.
China, ME
I personally love birds bees. It smells good, it has good packaging, and I love everything about it I am on repeat user for Burts bees. Burts bees is extremely easy to apply, I would definitely recommend Burts bees to anyone
Bekah F.
Ward, AR
Burts Bees is the only lip balm I use!! It has an amazing minty tingly feel that is amazing on chapped lips!! I take it everywhere I go and never leave with out it. I would buy over and over again and tell everyone about it!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?