BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Michaela H.
Oklahoma city
I always feel good when I use burts bees products. It makes me feel fancy, because their products are all natural and so good for you. I like the mild smell their chapsticks have, definitely one of my favorites.
Yuliana F.
Great chap stick! I really recommend this chap stick if your lips are really dry! It works perfectly great, making your lips very soft! It's cheap, very affordable, just to keep your lips looking great! I to this day still buy one after the other
Taylor B.
chicopee
This lip balm has a strong scent and tingles when put on. It is very long lasting and powerful. I like the simplicity of the packaging and the size and amount of product. I would recommend this and buy again.
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
This review is for the original lip balm. My thoughts are that's it's okay. It's moisu riding and is great for leaving a tacky base for lip products. I'll more than likely repurchase this as its a go to.
Olivia B.
Morgantown, WV
This is my absolute favorite item ever. I can not live a day with ought it!!!! Perfect moisturizer for lips with a pleasant mint cooling tingle. Best lip primer for lipstick too. Highly recommend to everyone.
Jodi H.
Lebanon
This is my favorite every day moisturizer for my lips. It's not greasy or waxy and the peppermint feels so soothing on your lips! I always recommend this one over everything else
Rebecca D.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I've been using this for well over a decade and I feel like it's long lasting, a great price, and really refreshing for lips! I purchased my first stock from target but often get sucked into buying an extra when I'm out and about.
Natalie A.
I love Burt's Bees chopsticks because they are the only brand that actually works for my lips when they are dry or chapped. However, I prefer the mango one or the nourishing one, I don't really like the peppermint one. I bought the peppermint one by accident and have had to just use it to get rid of it, and I really don't like having that strong burning sensation on my lips because of the peppermint in it; it's really uncomfortable. Some people love that, but I'm not one of those people. Can't wait to finish this tube so I can get back to using the mango or nourishing ones, which are my favorites. I gave it 3 stars because of preference, not because there's anything wrong with the product itself.
Hannah T.
Burt's bees will always be my favorite lip balm product. I actually use the peppermint one every day. It soothes my lips and it even plumps them up a little bit. I would definitely recommended Burt's Bees to anyone!
Brittany H.
S Pittsburg, TN
I always have to have my Burt's Bees with me at all times. It is pricier than other lip balms, but is worth the price to me because it leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. This is the best lip balm I have found to date.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?