BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

kelly r.
West Sacramento
I love this chapstick. I have grown up with it and it’s so wonderful for everyone. It’s super moisturizing and natural. It smells good and has a very unique feel to it. It makes your lips feel very soft and lovely
Daniela L.
I would put this on during the day when my lips were chapped and another product during the night. The scent was really nice and fruity. I think it's a little pricey for one chapstick.
Jackie A.
I love this product! Typically after applying it once my lips instantly feel better & I don’t have to reapply it every 5 minutes. This is one chapstick that I ensure I never lose into the depths of my purse or car!
Jenny P.
It does the job at moisturizing my lips, but my biggest gripe with one of their products is that the honey scent is overwhelming for me! I would repurchase this brand of chapstick but in a different "flavor/scent."
Katelyn S.
Rexburg, ID
Every time my lips are chapped this is the Chapstick I reach for I feel like it gives me that soothing tingle that reminds me that it’s healing my lips. I get super sad when I can’t find my Burts bees wax Chapstick
Danielle H.
Saint Charles, MO
Love love love this. My favorite chapstick I use this all the time and my lips are so soft. 10/10 met my expectations. My first time using it and fell in love. I so would buy it again.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
Burts Bees is so refreshing to your lips. It's easy to use and always moisturizes really well! I usually purchase at Walmart or Rite Aide. Nice clean packaging. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Mackenzee G.
I bought it last year and still have plenty left. I get really dry cracked lips and this is the perfect solution for mine. It is soft and smooth with a great range of different flavors
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
A great balm that's easy to find and fairly inexpensive. I do find that it I never wind up finishing these tubes and prefer to reach for another slippier balm, but it gets the job done
Alayna D.
Churubusco, IN
I used to use Burt's Bee's lip balm daily. I liked the tingly feeling it left on my lips, but I felt that shortly after applying it my lips were more dry than they had been before I'd put it on. I've found that I prefer other lips balms to this one.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?