BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Erica J.
Sherwood
I used to love this chapstick it was my favorite for a long time. I noticed it’s made my lips more chapped than they started. It’s just a little too harsh for my lips. I just don’t like the formula it’s dries me out.
Olivia M.
Iowa City
I like the peppermint burt’s bees chapstick over a lot of other brands. It makes your lips tingle and I swear you can feel it working. Unlike other chapsticks that feel like they are just resting on top of your lips.
Katie W.
Raymond, OH
I love love love this chopstick. I have chapped lips all the time and it heals them in a few hours and it feels so good! It lasts at least 6 hours and I rarely have to reapply it and I would definitely buy it again!
Ashley S.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love the peppermint. It has a cooling effect that helped chapped lips. Plus it tastes wonderful. It is easy to use and compact to fit in any pocket, purse or even a wallet!
Maxfield A.
Original is best, but I love quite a few of the varieties. The extra moisture one is perfect, and really does last quite a while. I get them at Target, Whole Body, Walmart...I'm glad they're available everywhere now!
Michelle G.
Always my go to Chapstick. Hydrates nicely and never leaves a sticky or chalky residue on my lips which I've noticed with other brands. I also love the fact that the ingredients are minimal and I can feel sure I'm not coating my lips in heavy chemicals
Katherine W.
San Diego, CA
I love this lip balm because it is all natural. I do not like using products with a lot of chemicals or ingredients in them so burts bees is perfect. It also keeps my lips very hydrated!
kelly r.
West Sacramento
I love this chapstick. I have grown up with it and it’s so wonderful for everyone. It’s super moisturizing and natural. It smells good and has a very unique feel to it. It makes your lips feel very soft and lovely
Katia G.
It's a good product. The smell and taste isn't bad. Not my favorite lip product but it works food. I purchased this in target and it honestly did live up to my expectations. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Kaitlyn B.
Love this product. I would buy this over and over. It keeps your lips moisturized for hours. I only have one but definitely want to continue buying it. It has a reasonable price as well. Definitely would buy again.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?