BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica I.
San Jose, CA
I love this lip balm. My lips feels hydrated and protected all day. You can get it almost anywhere and I swear I have at least 2 on me at all times. It doesn’t have a weird smell or taste.
Jessica H.
Very hydrating and long lasting. I love the tingle it gives my lips, it makes them feel fresh, sorta minty. It hydrates my lips throughout the day. I’d definitely repurchase and recommend
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
Burts bees is my all time favorite chap stick they make your lips so soft and feel so good it beyond meets my expectations, you can get it about anywhere to and that's what I love about it
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I really like the Burt's Bees line. I love that it is all natural and that there are so many different products to choose from. They even have products for your pets! They're a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Definitely would buy over and over again.
Andrea D.
Midland, TX
Seriously keep this chap stick in my bag at all times! I bought it at Walgreens for a very reasonable price. It smooths your chapped lips and the peppermint in it leaves a cool feeling. my over all favorite chapstick !
Meghan D.
Stamford, CT
Burts Bees original beeswax lip balm is one of the best lip balms I've used! And the packaging with the little bee is adorable. I can usually find it anywhere from Walmart to gas stations.
Michelle K.
This is my favorite lip balm! It works really good and you can feel it working on your lips right after you apply it, it may be a bit pricy for lip balm but trust me it's really worth it.
Jayme H.
Mccordsville, IN
I just started using this product about 1 year ago. My 16 year old son asked me last winter (2014-15) if I would pick him up some when I went to the store to get my prescriptions. I just thought it was Chapstick so I was surprised that it had its own display area & that it was as pricey as it was. I reluctantly bought what he wanted and thought there must be a reason that my 16 yr old son was so specific on this brand. When I got home I gave it to him & was inquisitive about the product. Ever since I've been hooked & my family as well. Both kids asked for Burt's Bees for Christmas...Great stocking stuffer 🎁
Michelle L.
Granger
I love this lip balm!!  It is my go to product when my lips are chapped. I put it in and feel the tingle...which tells me it's working. It last forever, so you don't have to reapply constantly. I've used this product for years and will continue to use this!
Whenyousayitlikethat s.
Burts bees protects my lips when outdoors, and gives me relief if my lips get chapped. The smell is a peppermint and its refreshing. I have tried many holiday editions and I love them all.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?