BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie M.
This product is kinda pricy but if your into the all natural thing this is for you. Super smooth and the flavor is good. It’s a good summertime chapstick but doesn’t add a lot of moisture.
Nikita S.
Lamar, AR
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I am on love with the smell. It makes my lips very soft and hydrated. I love how the peppermint makes my lips feel. I would definitely recommend this!
Monica M.
Bessemer, Alabama
This is the best chapstick on the market!  I use to use another brand and they discontinued the kind I liked, so I tried this.  I'm so glad I did!  It has a peppermint taste and it makes your lips tingly!  It is extremely moisturizing and makes your lips smooth and healthy.
Amy W.
Carrollton
A good go to classic that is easy to find at almost every drug store or convenience store. Can sometimes burn if lips are very chapped but if you use daily, there shouldn't be any problems
Samantha A.
Burts Bee's is one of the best chapsticks to use, it's kind of expensive though and it's a little bit over rated but from what I can tell it works really good and it tends to be worth it.
Madison P.
This stuff works amazing. I love how it feel on the lips does not leave them dry or anything like that. It feels so smooth I was not expecting anything fancy but I like the packing it is very cute. I would by it again
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I love the tingle that the peppermint/menthol flavor gives off. It stays in place and protects my lips for hours after application. This is one of my top go to products in the winter!
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I really like the Burt's Bees line. I love that it is all natural and that there are so many different products to choose from. They even have products for your pets! They're a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Definitely would buy over and over again.
Michelle K.
This is my favorite lip balm! It works really good and you can feel it working on your lips right after you apply it, it may be a bit pricy for lip balm but trust me it's really worth it.
Irish R.
Love Burt bees , soothing and taste good , so easy to use of course all natural , and I’m really impress and love to gift it to friends , reasonable price, would recommend this and buying again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?