BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ari F.
Aurora, OH
I love this product! As soon as I feel like my lips are dry or starting to get chapped, I will use it and within an hour my lips feel 10x better! I would recommend it all year round, but especially in the winter time!
Rajkamal K.
This is my favorite lip balm to use. I'm a simple girl so I just need something that is going to moisturize my lips, this does the job and has s pleasant scent. A little pricey but worth it
Yosary M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Definitely in my top three for these Burt's Bees lipbalms. I have the entire set and use them all the time. This is one of my most favorites. It isn't really all that different from any of the other ones. It doesn't feel particularly extra "replenishing" but it does feel great. It's perfectly moisturizing without being greasy or tacky. Leaves lips soft and smooth. It is a bit expensive for a lip balm/gloss but because of the quality of the product, you don't need to slather it on, a little goes a long way, so these last quite a while. Worth it in my opinion. The reason why I love it so much is the smell. It doesn't taste quite like it smells should you happen to lick your lips or decide to nibble a bit from the tube. It still tastes better than some of the other formulas! No weird tingling menthol feeling from this one. Just sweet, smooth perfection.
Ashleigh F.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I really like the Burt's Bees line. I love that it is all natural and that there are so many different products to choose from. They even have products for your pets! They're a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Definitely would buy over and over again.
Lexi R.
This is by far my FAVORITE lip balm. It goes on so smooth and the peppermint makes your lips feel AMAZING. It is a little pricey but if you have the money to splurge I would definitely buy this!
Andie S.
Always a classic. I stand by the original burts bees lip balm. The reason I gave 4 stars is my lips start to feel dry after while and I have to use chapstick or Vaseline for a day or two.
Mollie K.
Mount Hope, AL
This is one of my favorite lip balms. I love the tingle that the peppermint/menthol flavor gives off. It stays in place and protects my lips for hours after application. This is one of my top go to products in the winter!
La fany A.
Tucson
These lip balms are great they really do help your lips. I but mine At Walmart I was in a hurry decided to buy it. This product is pricey but it's worth it and I'm a repeat user. And I'm gonna keep buying this product
Monica M.
Bessemer, Alabama
This is the best chapstick on the market!  I use to use another brand and they discontinued the kind I liked, so I tried this.  I'm so glad I did!  It has a peppermint taste and it makes your lips tingly!  It is extremely moisturizing and makes your lips smooth and healthy.
Beth
Just too greasy feeling for me. I wasn't a fan of the flavor or the scent. I wouldn't buy this product again. Ok to pick up at the checkout counter if you're desperate but that's about it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?