BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica H.
San Angelo
I really love this product. The smell is so good and it doesn't leave a film over your lips. It's very moisturizing and gives a plumping effect. I use it a lot and bought a two pack at Walmart to share with someone else.
Jessica I.
This product gives your lips the care that is needed. And leaves your lips nice and smooth. I bought this product at Target and it was really good. The application was really good as well and the product easily layers on.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I bought this because, I constantly get split lip on my lower lip, every year, whether, it is to hot or to cold. I was using the traditional lip balm from the supermarket, which contains alcohol and from what I read it just dries the lips out more and requires application after application with no end in sight. My family and some articles I read online stated that anything, that does not have natural ingrediants would not work. After recieving this and using it for, a, week straight, NO MORE SPLIT LIP! Healed, gone and done. Highly recommended, if you have split lip or related itssues with your lips or just to keep them hydrated, definte A+ buy.
Stephanie C.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is my everyday chapstick I used it every morning and before bed and before I do my makeup. It's very affordable and you can buy it anywhere at any drugstore. I recommend this product. Burts bee are my favorite!!
Holly Y.
Chesterbrook, PA
While I've tried lots of lipbalms including the various tinted and flavored ones that Burt's Bees makes, the original Beeswax Lip Balm is what I keep coming back to. It's moisturizing and doesn't feel too thin or too thick. It's feels fantastic on my lips and sinks in quickly. I always have a tube with me.
Lynn N.
Always love the smells of Burt's Bee products. This is handy , I like the round container it comes in it makes it easy to find. The product by itself is great for moisturizing your lips.
Angela W.
Olympia
It has a tingle of peppermint in it which I love. I can feel it tingle all over my lips and it makes me feel like they are really getting moisturized even though I know they are getting the same moisture with any flavor.
Haley B.
Humble, TX
Great chapstick!! It's a little too waxy for me but I love he way my lips feel from wearing it all day. They sell these everywhere and I always buy one. Have been using this chapstick for years. Would defiantly recommend
Alexis G.
Love the way it makes your lips feels after using this lip balm. It lasts for quite awhile, easy to apply to your lips and is in a decent size container! I would recommend this to others, and would say try the other kids!
Lauren S.
Los Angeles, CA
MUST HAVE, my lips feel loved after using this, I have about 7 at all times in different rooms of my house, my car, purse, pocket of my favorite jacket. Definitely long lasting. My number 1 go to for lip care
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?