BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lisa P.
If you like all natural products this is a great one for you! I'm not a fan of the price but the product is worth it so I guess that's ok. I bought it a few times and I like other products by this company. I will probably recommend this product to friends!
Ali K.
I love this lip balm. The mint is so refreshing. I feel like it definitely plumps my lips too! I carry this product everywhere. It’s something I’ll always use. Such a go to, for right before bed and right before going out.
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
After using about a thousand other kinds of cute or flashy lip balms and ALWAYS having dry peeling lips, my husband picked this up for me and my gosh it actually works!! I swear my lips felt instantly better and after a few days of use they were almost completely healed! Bonus: they don't disgustingly flavor whatever I'm drinking! And I like be the color and not having to worry about doing a lipstick& balm combo.

The only tiny drawback is that the rich color can highlight the peeling or cracks in your lips until it's healed. I recommend trying their clear version until your lips are smooth and then switching to the pretty color if you want! Thank me later!
Victoria D.
Loch Arbour , NJ
This is absolutely a necessity for every girl's grab + go bag, it's the best solution for dry, dull lips. The lovely, natural feel of Burt's Bees stays with you all day, and as an eco-friendly beauty blogger, that's very important to me.
Brianna P.
Palmdale
Not as hydrating as the original but has a nice tint and smells amazing!! I typically only use this before a lipstick or as a lip tint. Using it as a regular chapstick does not do well for me
Kristen Z.
Harrison City, PA
This is my everyday chapstick. It is so smooth to put on and provide my lips with a ton of moisture. I do not leave the house without it. I have one in my car, workbag and my son's diaper bag
Anabella V.
san francisco
This is the only lip balm my boyfriend uses. He doesn’t recommend anything else. I occasionally use his beside the mintiness it get the job done. But if you ask me which one is my favorite it would have to be vanilla bean.
Rachel W.
Little Rock, AR
Burs bees is my absolute FAVORITE chapstick! I have been using it for ears and wouldn't put anything else on my lips. I also love how long they last and the bright yellow makes it easy to find in my bag. They have lots of scents but I am faithful to the original!
Crystal H.
Glen burnie, MD
I started using this product after I ran out of another brand of lip balm and I loved it! What's the best is it's all natural and organic and is sold pretty much everywhere for a great price!
Alexis G.
Love the way it makes your lips feels after using this lip balm. It lasts for quite awhile, easy to apply to your lips and is in a decent size container! I would recommend this to others, and would say try the other kids!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?