BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Vanna N.
Dallas, Tx
I enjoy this product but feel like with most wax based lip treatments my lips tend to peel. I usually buy mine at target. I've bought a handful of them and interchange then when I need a change for my lips.
Sara R.
Pennsboro, WV
I love this product. Great for dry, sore lips......I am a repeated user of this product................I buy this product at walmart. Doesn't cost very much. Has a nice package with it.........I would buy this product again in the near future.
Emily S.
West Chester, PA
This is my husband and I favorite lip balm for chapped lips. The peppermint extract really helps to heal your dry cracked lips and it always helps with bad breath too. Every time he or I wear it it always smells like we just brushed our teeth which is a plus. I would highly recommend this product
Isabella C.
Deerfield Beach
Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. The result? Smooth, supple lips everyone will be buzzing about.
Cameron T.
Waukesha, WI
It's okay. It keeps your lips moisturized in the short term and short term only. If you are looking for a deeper hydrating lip balm, I would not recommend. If you are just looking for something to throw in your handbag, this does the trick. It could be better but it could be worse.
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Love Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm By far my favorite lip balm. Easy to use tube and goes on thin and smooth. Leaves lips with a peppermint feel and taste is not bad either. Price is good for value v
Brooke H.
All Burts Bees products I have tried are amazing. This lip balm makes my lips feel amazing and hydrated all day long. It smells wonderful and it meets my expectations. I would definitely recommend to others.
caroline b.
I did not expect to like this lip balm as much as I do. The peppermint has an awesome plumping effect and it's soothing. For a drugstore lip balm, this has taken a place on my shelf next to Dior's lip products.
Bridget O.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
These lip balm is never let me down! I have been using them since I was a little girl and have not stopped using them cents. They always make your lips feel nice and fresh after using. A slip I'm also does different things like revitalizing rejuvenating soothing and much more! I would definitely purchase these again.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
I love that this product is more natural based than other chapsticks on the market. Leaves my lips plump, hydrated, and moisturized. I would recommend this product to my friends. I usually buy this at target.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?