BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lexie G.
I love the way Burts Bees smells ! It's so easy to apply! this product lasts a long time if your using it in the winter it's good . i always use this ! then again my purse is full of chapsticks LOL!
Alex R.
I seriously can't have enough of these. I have them everywhere so I'm never caught without one. They smell good, the feel good, and they keep everything moisturized. Most definitely worth the price.
Anahi G.
Coachella, CA
😍😍😍😍😍
I've used every damn chapstick available and THIS is hands down the best one! I like that it actually works, it smells good and leaves my lips feeling so soft (and prevents them from chapping again).
Cari P.
I love this chapstick! It glides I’m nice and smooth and doesn’t leave a residue on my lips. It definitely moisturizes and revitalizes my lips. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Abbey P.
Aurora, IL
MY FAV LIB BALM. You can’t go wrong with this product. It’s very natural and good for you and the environment. It actually makes my lips feel nourished for the entire day. A good first layer before lip stick.
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
So perfect for whenever I have a little bit of a chapped lip. Goes on a little thick and has a cool sensation but definitely does the job. Also last all day and has a great price . I would recommend
Tausha M.
Burts Bees is amazing because it's all natural and moisturizes the lips immediately. I always keep Burts bees with me because not only does it help with chapped lips but it also helps woth coldsores.
Lindsay B.
E Providence, RI
I love the silky feeling of this lip balm. It keeps my lips hydrated and doesn't leave a sticky after feeling on your lips.
I got this lip balm in a Bert's Bees travel kit. And I Must say I Love It!
Ashlie A.
Wooster
The smells and tastes of these lip balms are great. I feel like you get your money worth out of the lip balm but my only issue is I feel I have to reapply often and I wish it lasted a little longer.
Melee S.
New Orleans, LA
Ol' trusty. A good waxy lip balm with no artificial b.s., seals in moisture and sofens lips while the tingly menthol packs a pretty sizeable punch. Goes great under lipstick because there's no shine.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?