BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine T.
I use this chapstick multiple times a day! I keep one in my purse, one in my car, one by where I sit on the couch and one by my sewing area! I'm obsessed! It keeps my lips soft and makes the perfect prep for my liquid lipstick!
Bekah F.
Ward, AR
Burts Bees is the only lip balm I use!! It has an amazing minty tingly feel that is amazing on chapped lips!! I take it everywhere I go and never leave with out it. I would buy over and over again and tell everyone about it!!
Bailey R.
Pasadena, CA
This has been a go-to for me since I was in elementary school. You cannot go wrong with this product. I️ am OBSESSED.... the smell, the price, the quality, the packaging. It’s perfect. A must for winter season dryness!
deidre f.
Cleveland, OH
Can never ever go wrong with Burt's Bees. Terrific natural product that is effective lasts long and you can feel it working. The product itself can be pricey compared to others because of the brand name and organic qualities.
Jen A.
Easton, PA
I like to use this in the winter when my lips are chapped. I have even found myself applying it to my kids cheeks in a pinch when they get chapped from the wind. It works well enough and provides a barrier but i don't feel like it does any real healing for chapped lips.
Stacey M.
I want to start off by saying I have very dry lips all year round. I carry lip balm with me everywhere. I picked up Burt's Bees when I was waiting in line at Old Navy one day because I really needed some new lip balm and the price wasn't bad so I decided to try it. I had heard good things about Burt's Bees products.

The first time I used Burt's Bees I thought okay this product does the job, but a couple hours later I felt my lips become dry again so I put a little more on this time, but the same thing happened. The lip balm never really left my lip feeling really moisturized like some other lip balms I had used.  Since I had to use more than my normal lip balm I went through the stick very quickly which I am not a fan of.

The best part of Burt Bees is the smell. I believe I got the mint one and I would love the way it smelt.

I love this chapstick it is so great! My lips get so dry in the winter. I am also a surfer so the creamy consistency really hydrates my dry lips from the water. They came out with colors too. They are my go to lip product!
mia k.
Mill Valley, CA
I love burts bees and this is probably the best / my favorite chapstick I have ever bought. It also helps that the ingredients are natural. It is extremely easy to apply and use and the price is pretty reasonable. I will deffintley buy again and I love this brand!
Sona M.
I recently bought this product for the first time. It's long lasting and I love the organic. The product is easy to apply and use. But it was a bit expensive. Yes it met my expectations even thought I wouldn't buy it because of the price. Yes I would recommend it.
Elizabeth P.
Nicholasville, KY
This chapstick is perfect for keeping the scourge of winter dry lips at bay. It's easy to use, smells citrusy and energizing, and, most importantly, keeps my lips moisturized through the dry cold of winter. I would definitely buy this again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?