BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I love the variety of flavors/scents in these lip balms. Especially the holiday ones! They aren’t the best when it comes to long lasting moisture but they are good if you reapply. I would repurchase.
Sarah B.
Gainesville, FL
I have used this product since high school- it provides moisture and protection from the Florida elements. The price point is reasonable for the product, and I usually have several on hand at a time!
Nicole R.
I love the smell of the original Bert's Bees and the minty tingle, but I have to reapply regularly to keep my lips hydrated. I plan on finishing my current lip balms, but I will not be repurchasing.
Kiana Dee O.
I love the tingly feeling that this gives my lips, and it keeps them pretty hydrated. I have to reapply after 2 hours which is a major con for me, otherwise I don't hate this stuff and it gets the job done. Does not beat my holy grail vaseline petroleum jelly though.
Shea I.
Really great chapstick! It has a great smell and texture and it does on very smoothly. Lasts a long time and gives your lips a tingly sensation but not too overpowering. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who uses chapstick.
Kim M.
I have discovered the hard way that this lip balm is definitely not for me. I tried this balm initially about 4 years ago in an attempt to try new products that were more natural, but this burned my lips. It started out as a tingle and turned into a burn that would not go away even after I wiped it off. About two years ago I kissed someone that was wearing this and had a full on allergic reaction. After about half an hour I had giant lips that looked like I had botched lip injections and a sunburn and my lips felt numb. I scrubbed this off and decided I would never come in contact with their lip products again. I thought at the time the ingredient coumarin was to blame as it is found in apricot seeds and I'm allergic to apricot, but I have since realized I use multiple face and body products with it included and I have no reaction. I am also not allergic to bees and have never had this kind of a reaction to lip balm before.
Megan I.
A staple brand known for it's organic ingredients, this definitely was the major reason for me to buy this lip balm. I feel comfortable using this product because there's no harmful chemicals in it.
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
This wax is amazing for your lips! It revitalized my dry, chapped lips. Burts bees always meets my expectations. It is very long lasting. I am an avid burts bees user and will recommend it to others!
Daniela O.
Burts bees is the only chopstick I use. I love how it feels on my lips and that they only use all natural ingredients. One of these sticks can last me forever and they are definitely worth the price.
Alison L.
Harold, KY
I love all Burts Bees products. This feels so smooth and silky on your lips. I would definitely recommend this. I usually purchase from Ulta, especially the gift sets during the after Christmas sale.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?