BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kieri R.
Phoenix
This is my absolute favorite chapstick! I love the smell and flavor. It doesn't leave an icky taste in the mouth and makes the lips feel refreshed and smooth. I have these on back up stock at my house. LOVE LOVE!!
Averie M.
Roy
THIS. I used to use other chapsticks and lip balms but nothing compares to Burt’s Bee’s brand. Stays on, and you can feel it working on your lips almost instantly. I recommend this chapstick to people all the time!
Emily M.
Bemidji , MN
This is my favorite lip balm ever. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized and has a cool, minty tingle.
The packaging is cute and simple. I keep a tube in my purse or pocket at all times. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer W.
Branford
Love the product and the lip coverage! I'm really enjoying the new Burt Bees lipstick right now! It doesn't crack on my lips or dry them out! Works great and the pigment is awesome!
Sam S.
YAS GIRL YAS!!!! This lipbalm has been my life saver for years!!! It doesn't dry my lips out, and it has mint in it which cools my lips when they are hella chapped. Def my fav lip balm EVER, and it should be yours too.
Jenna P.
Charleston, SC
Absolutely love that burtsbee is now squeezable! It is the same great feeling but now you can get more of that great feeling! Definitely meets my expectations! Would definitely recommend it. I buy one all the time!
Jamie Rose S.
This was my first purchase from Burt's Bees and I was blown away at just how good their products work. I like the natural ingredients that they use across the brand and they quality you get for your money. From the moment I first put on this lip balm, I knew I was going to love it because it felt like butter gliding across my lips and I didn't experience any burning like I normally do with drugstore lip balms. After a week of use, I decided as soon as I ran out I'd be running to the store to pick up several because my lips had never felt so moisturized before. I highly recommend purchasing this lip balm if you suffer from really dry lips, and even though it is a bit pricey it is worth every penny because this balm definitely works!
Amanda C.
Burts bees is my absolute favorite lip balm ever! Feels amazing on my lips and doesn't leave that taste in my mouth like other lip balms. It's amazing, a little pricey for one tube is like 3 bucks but it is worth it.
audrey c.
st. paul
For this review I am only reviewing the original lip balm. I love that lip balm I have never used such a good lip balm I have gone through 6 of those there so good! My lips have never felt better and the tingly feel makes my lips feel so much better! I 100% reccomend
Sydney R.
El Paso
YES JUST DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS THIS LIP BALM IS AMAZING. For my cracking, dry lips, it has a good tingling feeling that hydrates, heals, and is long lasting. I have rebought over and over again and I won't stop!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?