BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Harmony F.
Lancaster, PA
I always purchase the classic Burt's Bees chapstick. Nothing I have found comes close to working as well. And for the price it can not be beat. Soothes and heals my chapped lips every time.
Lindsey J.
Buies Creek, NC
I love the tingly mint flavor of this lip balm. It always leaves my lips feeling smooth and moisturized! I buy mine at Walmart. It is relatively long-lasting and it is gentle on my lips. I have been using this product for several years and I would recommend it to others!
Natasha C.
Bloomington, Indiana
I am a product junkie and one that values a great quality. I spent months trying to find the right lip balm that would cure my cracked and bleeding lips. Once I tried this one, though, there was no turning back. All the hydration and nutrients your lips need are right here in this little tube.
In fact, after using this product and attempting a different (not organic, if you will) product, it felt like rubbing a wax candle on my lips.
I will definitely be using this specific product for as long as they will make it. You can't lose with it and it is completely worth every penny.
However, I will say that because of all of the wonderful moisturizing ingredients this product is very soft and will not last in the car or in your pocket on a hot summers day. Just make sure you keep your tubes in a protected environment (in your backpack, purse, coat pocket) where you know it will not melt under the circumstances. I wouldn't even really consider that a con, though. It only proves it's moisturizing capabilities.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product is one of my holy-grail items I have used for over a decade. They've come out with a ton of new flavors, but the original is the best in my opinion. I love the mintiness to it-- it really wakes you up! Very hydrating :)
Nicole B.
Vancouver, WA
Burts Bees lip balm is the best! I love how soft it makes my lips, it's easy to apply and long lasting. It's a great value especially for a natural lip balm. I would definitely recommend to others.
Allison C.
This is so moisturizing but the smell is terrible. its very long lasting and the price is good but I can't stand the smell. I would not buy this again because of the smell the packaging isn't that good and I would not recommend this. The smell is way to bad to buy.
Sabrina H.
Glendale Hts, IL
The absolute best lip balm! I have one of these in my purse, one in my car and one in my makeup bag. It leaves my lips feeling soft and more plump. It's a bit more expensive than some over brands but is definitely worth the price.
Beth V.
Kokomo
I really love the peppermint flavor/sent. I love when you put it on it’s almost tingly. And this lip balm is not to hard like you would think. It is firm but it’s nice. And it is very moisturizing.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
This is a great product for lip care upkeep. The packaging is simple and nice it's nothing over the top and doesn't need to be. It's a bit pricey for a chap stick but does the job well and very easy to apply. I've bought this a million times and will continue to in the future.
Tricia B.
Burt's Bees products make the perfect gift for someone else or for indulging yourself and this mini pack is no exception. Just a little bit of each kind of goodness. I love the natural quality I've come to expect from Burt's Bees.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?