BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

crmn m.
I am always repurchasing these. Although I'll sometimes switch to something else I always find myself going back to this product. It's super creamy and slides on amazingly. It helps keep my lips smooth.
Nicole R.
I love the smell of the original Bert's Bees and the minty tingle, but I have to reapply regularly to keep my lips hydrated. I plan on finishing my current lip balms, but I will not be repurchasing.
Jessica R.
Isla Vista
I like this chapstick because it's really natural and different from other lip balms I have tried. the beeswax is really awesome for the lips. i am a repeat user and I would recommend this to others!
Hollie C.
Charlotte, NC
The one and only reason I give this 4 stars is the price. It's not "expensive" per say but it's not the best price. Other than that it works great at keeping my lips from being chapped. I buy this when I feel like treating myself
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
Really good! I have used this for years. The only downside is that if you keep it in your pocket (like I do) the texture changes over time and is less and less pleasant. Overall still a good product.
Shea I.
Really great chapstick! It has a great smell and texture and it does on very smoothly. Lasts a long time and gives your lips a tingly sensation but not too overpowering. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who uses chapstick.
Abbey P.
Aurora, IL
MY FAV LIB BALM. You can’t go wrong with this product. It’s very natural and good for you and the environment. It actually makes my lips feel nourished for the entire day. A good first layer before lip stick.
Daniela O.
Burts bees is the only chopstick I use. I love how it feels on my lips and that they only use all natural ingredients. One of these sticks can last me forever and they are definitely worth the price.
Nicole B.
Vancouver , WA
Burts Bees lip balm is the best! I love how soft it makes my lips, it's easy to apply and long lasting. It's a great value especially for a natural lip balm. I would definitely recommend to others.
Megan M.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product is one of my holy-grail items I have used for over a decade. They've come out with a ton of new flavors, but the original is the best in my opinion. I love the mintiness to it-- it really wakes you up! Very hydrating :)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?