BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Julia B.
Florida
Good moisturizing lip care product that I have repurchased several times. My personal favorite is the mango scented one, so yummy! Use this multiple times a day. Great, affordable drugstore product.
Whitney G.
Cookeville, TN
This chap stick is amazing!!! I love it and my lips feel fantastic. I am out of it at this time and need to go buy more. You can not go wrong with this product. Lasts forever and smells good as well.
Nani C.
San Diego, CA
My absolute favorite lip balm. Nothing takes care of my sensitive lips like Burts Bees to be honest. The all natural formula and universal accessibility with a cheap price point is pretty unbeatable.
Shivani N.
I love this brand! This choice of lip balm is my go-to. It keeps my lips feeling smooth. It's very easy to apply and use and the packaging itself is basic but cute. I would recommend this to others!
Heather D.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
So perfect for whenever I have a little bit of a chapped lip. Goes on a little thick and has a cool sensation but definitely does the job. Also last all day and has a great price . I would recommend
Katelyn W.
Mesa, AZ
I love the peppermint in this product. I always have this on hand and it is a holy grail product for me. Great lip conditioning, nice smell and simple packing/application. I will buy again and again.
Kendra O.
Jupiter, FL
Burts bees is the only chapstick that I use. It leaves my lips tingling from the minty smell. It really adds moisture especially when my lips are chapped. Very cheap and lasts for a long time. This is the only chapstick that I buy.
Nicole R.
I love the smell of the original Bert's Bees and the minty tingle, but I have to reapply regularly to keep my lips hydrated. I plan on finishing my current lip balms, but I will not be repurchasing.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
This is one of the only chopsticks I will ever use it works amazing and keeps my lips moisturized for hours I love all their different flavors and especially the long moisturizing one my mom also love these too
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I love the variety of flavors/scents in these lip balms. Especially the holiday ones! They aren’t the best when it comes to long lasting moisture but they are good if you reapply. I would repurchase.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?