BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love chapstick and love Burt's bees ones. The original vanilla chapstick got discontinued so I had to find another one to use. Went to the store and bought about 5 others along with this one. And I ended up liking this one the best. It smells great. Last a long time. And I love that it actually nourishes your lips and doesn't feel like my lips are very slippery.
Sydney T.
It’s good, and definitely good if you like a tingly-pepperminty sensation! It’s not my favorite though because I don’t like that feeling. It’s moisturizing, though, and is good, just not my favorite
Chandra P.
I love the peppermint and vitamin E beeswax chapstick.  It is my favorite lip product on the market.  It makes your lips feels so good and you can feel the tingle and healing as soon as you apply it.  I love that it rejuvenates my lips and keeps them so nice.  It is also long lasting.  I would recommend this to everyone.
Alison B.
A simple nourishing formula. You can get this at the drugstore and it’s very cheap. The ingredients are pretty natural which I like, especially since you often times ingest lip products
Lily L.
Purchased at: Target
mmm yes the bees... my favorite, the best big brand lip balm, it’s so minty fresh and brings me happiness every time I use it, it also tastes good (shhh) and aCtually unchaps your lips unlike *cough cough* chapstick
Naomi L.
San Francisco
This is very classic and basic lip balm that would be good for everyone. I like the slight tingle when I put it on and it's not irritating. I like that it's not too heavy or sticky on my lips it just puts on a thin coat on the lips to protect from drying out. However this is not the best at moisturizing already chapped lips. Good for prevention.
Courtney S.
Georgetown, TX
Burts Bee’s used to be my go to chap stick, and then I read online that waxy chap sticks may dry our your lips even more. Its due to the fact that Burt’s Bee’s focuses on using wax to protect your lips from the elements and menthol to give you instant relief, this is great if your lips aren’t currently that chapped and you are using it as prevention.

Now if your lips are chapped, avoid this chap stick and go get you some EOS
Stoffer C.
Yulee, FL
This is all my wife wants. She loves and and swears that it helps heal split lips. I’ve used it a few times and it goes on smooth and doesn’t make your lips feel like something clumpy or gross is on your lips. It’s a little more than other lip balms but she’s uses the whole tube so it’s worth it and I can promise you that she hasn’t ever lost one.
Rose S.
Belgium
Love it so much!! One of the best lip balms I’ve bought. I recommend it because it smells good and it actually does the job of healing my dry and brittle lips during the winter months. I carry it around everywhere.
Kaylee D.
Love love this chapstick and the ingredients! It moisturizes my lips super well and is so good for my lips! I recommend this to all my friends and followers! It’s one of my favorite chapsticks of all time for sure!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?