BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kiana Dee O.
I love the tingly feeling that this gives my lips, and it keeps them pretty hydrated. I have to reapply after 2 hours which is a major con for me, otherwise I don't hate this stuff and it gets the job done. Does not beat my holy grail vaseline petroleum jelly though.
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
I'm allergic to some ingredients in most lip balms so this is my go to. It keeps my lips moisturized and leaves them feeling tingly.  I've gone through dozens of tubes of this and have several backups on hand.
Shyann R.
New Braunfels, TX
Works great! Makes my lips feel so nice and smooth and doesn't dry them out. Easy to use and convenient to take with me. Lasts a while for me as well. First time user and would recommend it to others
Kayla S.
Crookston
I probably have about 3 tubes of this at the bottom of my purse. I love the minty tingle on my lips when I apply it. My lips are soft after using it through the day. Even though I try other flavors I keep coming back to the original!
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This was a lifesaver during the harsh winters. My lips were constantly dry and this saved them! It kept them moisturized without having to reapply all day. Love all BurtsBees products! Affordable and high quality.
Amari F.
Rochester, NY
I'm currently using this product on my lips! It is VERY minty (which I love) Great for using if you're going to go out with that special someone & there is a chance that you might kiss them! It's 100% natural! Cruelty free as well.
Shivani N.
I love this brand! This choice of lip balm is my go-to. It keeps my lips feeling smooth. It's very easy to apply and use and the packaging itself is basic but cute. I would recommend this to others!
Nani C.
San Diego, CA
My absolute favorite lip balm. Nothing takes care of my sensitive lips like Burts Bees to be honest. The all natural formula and universal accessibility with a cheap price point is pretty unbeatable.
Sarah B.
Gainesville, FL
I have used this product since high school- it provides moisture and protection from the Florida elements. The price point is reasonable for the product, and I usually have several on hand at a time!
Maddy L.
Fort Wayne, IN
One of the best things I have ever used for dry lips. My lips are always dry and it was so hard to find a good chapstick that really worked well and was long lasting. I bought mine from Walmart and it was cheap enough. It is kind of pricey for a lip balm but well worth it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?