BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Tia U.
Alexandria, VA
I really like the "plain" variety of this lip balm because it has a minty feeling. I am definitely addicted to that. It's inexpensive and does moisturize quite well. I keep one in every purse and toiletry bag when I travel. It combats the dry environment on the plane very well!
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
I like the tingly feeling. It leaves my lips feeling weird afterwards though, like a weird film that’s not very moisturizing not pleasant. Also pricey for a lip balm. Not sure if the company abuses bees for beeswax either.
Nicolle M.
This product has made my lips so soft and moisturized that it's crazy! I keep buying it every two to three months from how much I use it. It also has a very pleasant smell to it. I absolutely love it.
Melissa M.
Tyler, MN
Another one of my favorite lip products to help during the harsh MN winter healing my chapped lips. I prefer it in the little metal tin. Love the tingling when it is applied. I’ve used this for years.
Jacqueline F.
For the size of the tube you think it would run out quick but if you use it correctly then it goes a very long way and this product is fantastic for dry lips and won't make them chapped after use it more then once
Gabrielle C.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm w/ vitamin E & peppermint is my go to ChapStick. I can't tell you how many lip balms I've used, when my lips were chapped, and they leave them feeling greasy. oily , or I have to reapply every 30 min., and make my skin break out. This Burt's Bees is seriously the bees knees, pun intended. The peppermint is my favorite I have tried two others but nothing beats this one. I've recommended it to a lot of people around the world. It may be a little more money than your 99¢ ones but this stuff is so worth it!
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I love having the option to pick a flavor for whatever mood I'm feeling! I love the natural ingredients. This product is one of the only chap sticks that work for my skin! Cherry is definitely my go to flavor!
Cerise R.
The original mint flavor is great when you are sick. I love the peppermint and how it peps your sick lips up when you have a cold. Your nose may be stuffed up, but at least your lips are feeling great.
Erin B.
Landing, NJ
It's a lifesaver during especially during the winter months. Peppermint scent is not too overpowering. Have multiple ones so I always have available. Thanks Burt's Bees for such a terrific product!
Kaethi S.
Perrysburg, OH
My husband and I love this balm. It has a light menthol to it and is very moisturizing. I love that it has long lasting moisture and it doesn't need to be replaced applied all day. It also works great as a base for liquid lipstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?