BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Reshel R.
Sparks, NV
“We won’t put anything on your skin, that we wouldn't put on ours!”… is their motto.

Made from all natural ingredients and nothing more! Burt’s Bees was created in 1984 and with it’s first product of handmade Bee candles they have branched out to what is now one of Americas household name brands. Even if you have never tried their product I would venture to say you've seen, in one form or another, their product(s) in the beauty section of your favorite market or large chain such as Walmart or Target.

I really like Burt’s Bees products overall. They offer product which are soothing, high quality and affordable. Their product line is very extensive they cover you from head to toe… Even offering natures remedy for a sore throat…

You can see my full review about Burt's Bees here:

The products from Burt's Bees will continue to be handed down in my family!
Celia D.
Elmwood Park, IL
Burt's bees is my go to brand for chapstick and lip tint! While it is a bit more expensive than the drug store brands I find that it keeps my lips soft even after I haven't put it on in a couple days.
RO-Z 🥀.
Creston
Super smooth formula. Packaging is cute because it's minimal. I wish it wasn't as expensive.  I do like the fact that there are so many options from this brand. Ill admit, I don't buy products from Burt's Bees that often because of the price, but it doesn't disappoint
Rachael W.
Chandler, AZ
This lipbalm is AMAZING!!! Completely healed and softened my chapped lips. I would Absolutely recommend this product to anyone that's looking a great product for chapped, dry, cracked, or peeling lips!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Burts Bees products are the best products to use on your skin and face! This lip balm glides on easy, and banishes chapped lips! I bought mine at Walmart in the check out line, and I recommend to everyone!
Kelsi S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is good but you have to keep applying which is how they get you to buy more. Does have kind of a tingly feeling but it isn't unbearable. This is a so-so product. I have moved on and found better products to use.
Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
My absolute favorite lip balm. It hydrates and smooths without feeling greasy. The smell might be a little strong for some and I wouldn't reccomend for super chapped lips becuase the burning is insane.
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I love having the option to pick a flavor for whatever mood I'm feeling! I love the natural ingredients. This product is one of the only chap sticks that work for my skin! Cherry is definitely my go to flavor!
Gabrielle C.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm w/ vitamin E & peppermint is my go to ChapStick. I can't tell you how many lip balms I've used, when my lips were chapped, and they leave them feeling greasy. oily , or I have to reapply every 30 min., and make my skin break out. This Burt's Bees is seriously the bees knees, pun intended. The peppermint is my favorite I have tried two others but nothing beats this one. I've recommended it to a lot of people around the world. It may be a little more money than your 99¢ ones but this stuff is so worth it!
Kaethi S.
Perrysburg, OH
My husband and I love this balm. It has a light menthol to it and is very moisturizing. I love that it has long lasting moisture and it doesn't need to be replaced applied all day. It also works great as a base for liquid lipstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?