BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Lasasha H.
Pleasantville, NJ
My absolute favorite lip balm. It hydrates and smooths without feeling greasy. The smell might be a little strong for some and I wouldn't reccomend for super chapped lips becuase the burning is insane.
Cerise R.
The original mint flavor is great when you are sick. I love the peppermint and how it peps your sick lips up when you have a cold. Your nose may be stuffed up, but at least your lips are feeling great.
Erin B.
Landing, NJ
It's a lifesaver during especially during the winter months. Peppermint scent is not too overpowering. Have multiple ones so I always have available. Thanks Burt's Bees for such a terrific product!
Celia D.
Elmwood Park, IL
Burt's bees is my go to brand for chapstick and lip tint! While it is a bit more expensive than the drug store brands I find that it keeps my lips soft even after I haven't put it on in a couple days.
Malinalli B.
This chapstick is a hands dow classic, it's not to thick and has no shine or color so I han share it with my husband without him worrying about having a glossy pout. It's also very accessible a d a great price.
Rachael W.
Chandler, AZ
This lipbalm is AMAZING!!! Completely healed and softened my chapped lips. I would Absolutely recommend this product to anyone that's looking a great product for chapped, dry, cracked, or peeling lips!
Gabrielle C.
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm w/ vitamin E & peppermint is my go to ChapStick. I can't tell you how many lip balms I've used, when my lips were chapped, and they leave them feeling greasy. oily , or I have to reapply every 30 min., and make my skin break out. This Burt's Bees is seriously the bees knees, pun intended. The peppermint is my favorite I have tried two others but nothing beats this one. I've recommended it to a lot of people around the world. It may be a little more money than your 99¢ ones but this stuff is so worth it!
Kelsi S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is good but you have to keep applying which is how they get you to buy more. Does have kind of a tingly feeling but it isn't unbearable. This is a so-so product. I have moved on and found better products to use.
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
This ornament is so cute! I absolutely loved it in every way! I bought it at Walgreens and loved it! The packaging is cute & the use is gentle on your face!! I can't think of any room for improvement!
Tia U.
Alexandria, VA
I really like the "plain" variety of this lip balm because it has a minty feeling. I am definitely addicted to that. It's inexpensive and does moisturize quite well. I keep one in every purse and toiletry bag when I travel. It combats the dry environment on the plane very well!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?